Meeting The Family

Luke's POV

So I decided to take Jessica to meet my mom. I think they'll get along.

The only problem is Ben and Jack. They are so foolish sometimes. I didn't want Jessica to think that my family is weird.

I got dressed, and so did she. We wanted to match, so we wore our black skinny jeans, vans, and we wore our 5sos band tee.

No. It's not weird that I wear my own band's merch! Don't judge me!

It was going to take 1 hour to drive there, so we decided to leave earlier.

When we walked out of my bedroom, we found Hope crying.

"Hope, what's wrong?" Jessica asked, hugging her.

"Michael hates me!" She pouted.

"No he doesn't. Just give him time. Tell me what happened later. I have to go to his Mom's house." We waved to her, than went in the car.

Jessica drove since I wasn't so great at driving; but she was kinda a bit too fast.

Michael's POV

I went to my Dad's place. I was going to come back, but it was going to take sometime.

"Dad, what are we going to do today?" I asked.

"Well son, I thought we could go on a boat, and go fishing." He smiled at me, getting his fishing rods.

I didn't like fishing. I thought it was cruel. So did Jess. But she has to me she's a vegetarian, and thats probably the reason.

Hope's POV

"We are going to his mom's place." Jessica said. I missed the rest of it. I needed Michael. I really, really liked him. But maybe he didn't feel the same way.

Maybe I needed an abortain.

That's what I'd do today. I'd meet with Zachary, and he'll support me.

Since he doesn't want this baby either.

I called Zach up, and told him to meet me at the abortain clinic.

"Are you sure you want to do this he asked?"

I nodded. I really didn't want to do this, but I really wanted to be with Michael.

Anyways, he suggested this.

We made an appointment. July 2nd we would get the abortain. It was June 26th right now, so I had time, just in case I wanted to cancel.

But I'm not going to cancel this. I've made up my mind. I don't want this baby anymore.

Everyone will understand, right?

Jessica's POV

We were in the car.

I was nervous as hell.

What if his family disapproved of us?

I mean, they sound cool and all, but most people hate me.

Anyways, I was going to find out.

"Luke? What if they don't like me?" I looked at him, but then concentrated back to the road.

"Quit worrying! They'll love you. And if they don't, they aren't going to keep us apart. I promise." He put his hand on my lap, reassuring everything was going to be alright.

"Okay...." I yawned. It was early still, and I barely got sleep. I felt like shit, and so did Luke.

"Wake the car!" Luke yelled in alarm, as I put on the breaks, and we jolted forward.