Date Night (Jess + Hope's night)

Jessica's POV

It was Friday night. The boys were going to pick us up any minute. I had this nervous feeling in my stomach.
Maybe he'd think my blue dress was a little short.

Then I decided to change into my Nirvana band tee, black ripped skinny jeans, and some vans.

I took out my hair extensions, and I put my contact lenses in. Just so I didn't have to wear my ugly nerd glasses.

"How do I look?" Jackie came walking down the stairs, in a short yellow dress. Damn she looked hot. This night was going to be great.

I looked over at the clock. It said 8:59pm. The boys were supposed to come at 9:00pm. So any minute, they'd be knocking at our door.

My mom went to a book club. I'm happy that she can get her mind off of what happened to dad. She was depressed for years. I mean, her and dad were married for 20 years, and he had to get sick.

Mom's never been happy since that day. But let's not ruin the story with my sadness.

Ding dong.

I sprang out of my chair. They were here!

"Haha! They are here!" Hope exclaimed.
"No shit Sherlock!" Sammy glared and made the rest of the girls laugh.

"I'll get it!" I said, running to the door. There stood the beautiful boys. Damn they are hot.

"Hey guys!" Sammy waved to them, and they all waved back.
"Hey Sam!" Calum exclaimed.
I guess they were happy to see us!

"Hey!" The rest of us said in unison, and the other boys said hello to us.
"Uh.... I'm really excited for tonight." Luke smiled, and scratched the back of his head.

"Yeah, I'm really excited too. And may I say, you look really handsome." I starred at his lip ring. It looked so sexy.
"Yeah? But not as good as you." He smiled. Well we were getting along good.

"So, Jess. I don't like scary movies. I was wondering if we could hang out at my place." Luke shrugged "but it's cool if you don't wanna."

"I'd love to!" I exclaimed.

Calum, Sammy, Ashton and Jackie were already gone to the movies.

"Hey Mikey." Hope said, shyly.
"Hey beautiful!" Michael giggles, pulling her into a hug. Well I guess Luke and I should be going now.

Hope and Mikey came with us to the boy's place. Then Luke brought us to his car. It was a convertible, and he had the roof off of the car.

"I listened to your album. You guys are great! I play guitar myself, but I'm nearly as good as you." I rambled on.
"Well I could show you somethings! I picked out some games. We are going to have so much fun!" Luke smiled.

"I've been waiting for this, for like ever! I hope we can have a lot more dates!" Hope said, starring at Mikey.

Well she wasn't creepy at all.
"Oh, well I hope so too!" Michael replied. When we arrived at the house, Luke pulled us into his basement. He decorated, and he had drinks set up.

This seemed awesome. I haven't been on many dates. Only with guys who used and cheated on me, and I don't want to get into that.

"What's the first game?" Luke asked Michael.
"Truth or dare." He replied.

Oh shit. Truth or dare.
"Dirty version." Luke added
Oh no...

"Michael, you go first!" Luke yelled.
"Alright, alright!" Michael yelled, quite annoyed of how excited Luke was.

"Hope, truth or dare?" Michael asked.
"Truth!" She replied. What a wimp. She never chose dare!

"Do you like me?"

"Yes"

"Okay, Hope your turn." I said.

"Jessica. Truth or Dare?"

"Dare." I always chose dare. I didn't care what it was. It was just a lot of fun!

"I dare you to..... Kiss the hottest boy in the circle" she smirked. Oh come on.

I looked over to Luke, and he just smirked. I crawled over to him, and gave him a soft kiss on the lips.

Wow... That was amazing... His lips were so soft and so precious. I could kiss him all day, if he let me.

Luke's POV

"Kiss the hottest guy in the circle." Hope said.

And with that, Jessica came over to me. Her lips touched mine. It turned me on instantly. And I was semi-hard.

"I'll be back." I said, going to the bathroom, taking care of my erection.

But the game went on.

"Michael, truth or dare?"

"Dare"

"I dare you too" Jessica looked at Michael and Hope "have a make out session."

Then I came out of the bathroom.
"What did I miss?" I asked.
"Just this." Jessica pointed to Michael and Hope making out.

My eyes widen. God did I want to have a make out session with Jess. But I wasn't going to ask. It was only our first date anyways!

While they were making out, Jess and I had some vodka and whiskey, and danced to music. The most inappropriate it got to was Jess grinding and giving me a lap dance, but it was fun and we were kinda drunk.

About an hour later, we passed out on the floor. I knew that the day after, I would have a hangover.

Well the night was great. While it lasted.