Hangover

Jessica's POV

It was 3am in the morning. I just woke up from a nap. Well I was laying on the floor, passed out.

Luke was asleep. I felt like absolute shit! What was I thinking?! I'm only 16 years old. I should be at home, studying, or listening to music. Or in MY bed! Not in a boy's house, drunk!!!

But I passed out again. I was tired!

When I woke up, I was surprised by Luke asking me out. Somehow, I was in his bed. I guess he carried me there after I passed out.

I turned to the clock, that had 9:37am written on it.

"I made you breakfast!" Luke said, bringing me some waffles. Yummmm!!!

Sorry to say, but Luke looked like shit. He was still recovering from that hangover.

"Look Jessica, since we are now dating, my mom wants to meet you. I kinda told her I had a new girlfriend, so she told me to bring you by. I hope you don't mind. Her name is Liz. You can call her Mrs.Hemmings if you want." He smiled.

"Calm down. Don't worry. I'd love to meet her, Lukey." I smiled, while feeding Luke a waffle.

"I think she'll love you." He said with a mouthful of food.

"Haven't anyone taught you not to speak with your mouth full?" I scolded him, but giggled.

He pouted. Awe! It was adorable!!

"Yep, definitely my mom will love you." He gigged, while taking a sip of the coffee he made for himself.

"Well I'm sure I'll love your mom." I smiled.

Luke then told me everything about Liz. She seemed amazing! I couldn't wait to meet her.

"In 2 hours, my mom is expecting us." He said, finishing his cup of coffee.

"Okay. We will be there by then. I promise." I kissed his nose and ate my breakfast.

Hope's POV

When I woke up, I was in the arms of Michael. He was so gorgeous! With his bright red hair.

He deserved to know the truth.

"Michael!" I called, and he woke up.
"Yes?" He said, opening on eye.

"I need to tell you the truth. So a few months ago, I was at a party. Underaged drinking with my 19 year old boyfriend, Zach. We got drunk, and things happened. It was stupid. He got me pregnant. Please don't hate me." I was almost crying.

"I don't... I'm surprised.... I'm not into those types of bad girls.... You are pregnant? You are only 16! I can't be with someone who is going to have a baby!" He went on. And I started to cry.

"I have a band! I have no time! Hell, we weren't even allowed girlfriends! I'm sorry, but you have to go!" He freaked out on me. I ran out in tears.

I really liked Michael. I was going to get him one day; and I know it!

Michael's POV

"I have a band! I have no time! Hell, we aren't even allowed girlfriends! I'm sorry, but you have to leave!" I yelled. She ran out crying.

I really liked Hope. I was just playing hard to get. Was it wrong? Yes. But I'll make it right.

I'll talk to her in a week. Let things go calm.

I don't want drama, and I don't need her getting hate.

Maybe she should get an abortain though.... I can't have children. But I liked her, and I was going to get her. I don't know how.

But I know it will work.