Chapter 5

Kimberley's POV

I've been watching Cheryl all afternoon and if you knew nothing about her you wouldn't think that she's hurting in anyway.

She's wearing a simple yellow vest top with a black skirt that goes up to just under her boobs. She's paired it with a pair of wedges and she looks absolutely gorgeous.

If you look at her you wouldn't think that she has any secrets to hide under those clothes.

I woke up this morning with Cheryl sleeping peacefully in my arms. It sounds creepy but I laid there watching her for a while.

She looked so peaceful and happy that it was hard to believe what I know that goes on in her life.

She woke up wrapped in my arms and tried to pull away apologising but I wrapped my arms around her tighter so she couldn't move away from me.

I didn't tell her that I saw because I knew it would make her embarrassed but as I tightened my arms around her and wouldn't let her move I saw a form smile on her face.

She seemed slightly shy and nervous when she remembered what we talked about last night but she soon got back to her normal self.

The auditions are underway and right now I'm stood at the side of the stage watching Cheryl talk to someone who's just auditioned, they weren't very good but have high hopes and Cheryl is doing an amazing job at letting her down easily.

Looking at her now, she looks so confident but I know it's all a front. I know that as soon as she is on her own with me her confident persona will go straight out the window.

I am the only one who can see her like that, she doesn't like anyone to see her like that but everyone needs someone they can completely be themselves around.

The girl comes off and I have to do a sympathetic conversation with her after on camera and it went like every other time I had done one of these today but I couldn't seem to get Cheryl out of my mind.

After the interview finished the girl leaves and I'm told we are taking a break for tea.

I'm happy about this for two reasons, the first one being I get to see Cheryl and the second being the auditions will be over soon and I can talk to Cheryl properly.

We didn't talk that much last night about what was going to happen now, I couldn't let her go back to him after I know what he does to her but I know she will be too scared to leave him.

I reach the backstage room where we are all and see Cheryl sat on a sofa looking at her phone, she looks slightly upset so I make my way over to her.

Before I got there I was stopped by Simon.

"Hey, how's your first day going?" I really wanted to go and talk to Cheryl but he was my boss so I knew I had to talk to him.

"It's good thanks Simon, I really like it."

"Good. I knew you would. It's been a slow afternoon though."

"Yeah, does it get any better?"

"Hopefully." We both laughed and went separate ways.

I went in the direction that Cheryl was originally but I stopped in my tracks when I noticed that Cheryl was no longer there.

I looked around the room to notice her leaving the room but before she does she looks back at me.

I can see the tears in her eyes so I follow her out of her room behind her.

She lead me to the bathrooms and I realised she did this so we would have more privacy.