To the Waters and the Wild

"Sky this is a bad idea, you and I both know it

"Sky this is a bad idea, you and I both know it." I say to my brother as we walk through the entrance of the school. "Stef this'll be good for you I promise buddy maybe you'll learn more about those powers that are starting to manifest, this school can help you learn control." "I just don't feel like I belong here Sky." "You don't believe you belong anywhere, which I'll add is not true, you belong her Stef right next to me your big bro." He finishes with a playful punch to my shoulder. "I guess I could give it a shot, I just don't get why I have to room with the fairies and not with you." I reply and he begins "Both Dowling and Silva believe it'll be better for you to be around other powered people, you'll still be training with us specialists and look on the bright side maybe you'll meet some new friends or a girlfriend, now go mingle." He adds on and smiles as he walks over towards a redhead girl and I just laugh to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After searching for my room for what feels like hours I finally decide to ask someone for help. I go up to the room I originally thought was mine, even though the door was open I knock on the wall and stand in the doorway.

"Hi does anyone happen to know where suite 18 is?" I ask with a nervous smile. "Uhh this is suite 18." A girl with headphones around her neck replies. Then two other people join the main room, one of them being Terra. I know her well after crossing paths many times while visiting my brother at Alfea.

"Oh hi Stefan I didn't know you'd be coming to Alfea this year, there must be a mistake on your paper may I see it?" She asks kindly. "Yeah of course nice to see a familiar face Terra." I reply, handing over my paper. Two other girls get out of their rooms to see what's going on, one being the redhead my brother left me to talk to and a taller girl with blue streaks in her hair.

"You two know each other?" The girl with headphones questions as she points between me and Terra. "Yes everybody this is Stefan of Eraklyon, I grew up around Alfea same with Stefan so we became good friends over the years," Terra answers. "Yeah Stefan's just fine I don't like to be known by my family ties." I reply with a small smile. "I'm Aisha" "And I'm Bloom"

"Well it's a pleasure to meet you all, any luck Terra?" I ask hoping I just read my paper wrong. "Well it does say here that you are to stay in room 219 with us fairies but I don't understand shouldn't you be with the specialists?" She replies and a door behind her opens.

"What the hell's going on out here?" Stella asks slightly annoyed not noticing my presence at first. She looks just as beautiful as the last time I saw her, fuck I missed her. She finally looks at me and I could see the shock in her face to how I was standing in the doorway of her dorm. I think we were looking at each other trying to figure out the other for too long because Aisha coughs breaking the awkward silence. "Ahem well it seems to be they've accidentally roomed Stefan with us" Terra states. "Yeah sorry to bother I'll just sleep in the common room tonight and get this all sorted out with Dowling tomorrow," I say and move my gaze over to the other girls. "You're not sleeping in the common room Stef there's an extra room in here, maybe this wasn't an accident," Stella says nonchalantly. "No it's fine I don't want to bother anyone I'll just get this fixed okay?" I reply and Bloom begins to speak. "Well I for one don't mind you staying here," she says and the other girls agree. "Okay so it's settled you'll stay here the night and if you want to you can talk to Dowling about it tomorrow," Terra says and I just smile and nod while she walks me into the empty room.