Wither Into the Truth

After training for hours I go back to the suite to lay down and think

After training for hours I go back to the suite to lay down and think. "I like what you're doing with the room Terra, it's better than it being empty," I tell Terra as she places plants in Stella's old room. Terra than pats me on the back. "I wouldn't touch me if I were you, any of you actually, long story short whenever you guys come in contact with me," I pause and open up my hand, a small flame forming from it. "I receive some of your power Dowling said something about my mother being a cosmic fairy," I finish and all the girls look in awe. "Oh my god that is so cool Stefan I can teach you how to control my powers! I think I've heard the prophecy that goes along with that," Terra excitedly exclaims. "Prophecy? Actually tell me later I have enough to worry about," I finish.

I just sit on Stella's bed missing her as I hear Terra talking to Musa in the other room "It's been a week I mean we have to accept that she's not coming back. No matter how much we wonder how she's doing or text or call or check her insta, snap, tumblr," Terra rambles on as both her and Musa enter the room. "Wait do you miss Stella?" Musa asks. "No she was mean and insulting and and and left without saying goodbye, which is actually the meanest thing she could've done," Terra stutters out. "Yeah you have a point," I say. "Would you like me to insult you? Will that make you feel better?" Musa suggests. "What no.. maybe, um like, my outfit? 'Cause I made it myself isn't that lame? Terra asks Musa and a plant breaks a few feet away from me and the girls come in. "I swear I haven't moved an inch," I say with my arms up. "Can we agree it's green enough?" Aisha asks and Terra nods back as they all exit the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm then left alone in the suite until there's a knock on the door. "What do you want Sky," I mutter as he walks into what was once Stella's room. "Can't believe she's actually gone" He states. "Sky if you've come here just to say nonsense I suggest you just leave me be," I spit out.

"What's wrong with you?" He asks with a scoff. "What's wrong with me are you kidding me! My whole life has just been flipped upside down Sky, I have these stupid fucking powers and I just found out that my very existence is what killed my mother!" I shout at him and begin again "And to add on to it Stella's gone! You wanna know the truth Sky? 'Cause I'm tired of keeping my mouth shut and hiding my feelings from fucking everyone. You remember last year when I was so hung up over this girl? When I wouldn't shut up about her and you told me to go for it, you told me that I should go tell her and if she didn't want me then hell to her right? Well of course I listened to you I even got flowers hell I even had help picking them from Flora and Terra when I went to go see her, and I saw you in there with her." I say with anger and sadness. "W-what? You liked Stella?" Sky stutters out in disbelief. "Yeah and after I saw you two together I promised myself, promised myself I'd forget about my feelings and never tell anyone about it again because I truly believed that you were better for her, that I wasn't good enough and she would've been happier, that she chose you. So I left, that's why I left and pretended I hated her because it was easier to pretend to hate her than hide my love for her. Fuck Sky I love her! And I never even got a chance to tell her because she left. She left without a word and damnit I wasn't even worth a goodbye." I say with sorrow as I storm out of the room with a sad Sky following after me. "Stefan wait!" Sky called out but I just kept walking. Little did I know I also just left a crying Stella in the room using her powers to be invisible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~