A Fanatic Heart (2)

No one's povEverything italicized will be part of the flashback from the previous chapter~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's pov
Everything italicized will be part of the flashback from the previous chapter
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stefan please you have to wake up!" Stella shouts. "We need to get him out of here," Terra exclaims. "Terra you have to do something he's burning up," Stella begs as she looks at Terra. "What the hell, but that doesn't make any sense," Musa says aloud gaining the other girls' attention. "What Musa?" Terra asks. "It's Stefan, I can feel and I can see it, he's in a trance or something, like he's reliving a memory." Musa explains. "B-But that should be impossible, do you think you could use your powers to show us, maybe we could help him."Stella asks and Musa nods as she begins to go into Stefan's mind and essentially project what he's seeing to the group.

"So Princess, should I like bow every time I see you?" Young Stefan says while doing a fake bow and laughs as he falls over on the ground. The girl  walks over to him and puts her hand out.

"This doesn't make any sense, that's me," Stella states.

As soon as their hands touch, both hands start glowing. "What are you doing?" Stefan exclaims. "This isn't me!" Young Stella yells out and a big burst of light erupts around the two kids.

"What the hell are we watching," Aisha asks visibly confused like the rest of them. "I wish I could bloody tell you," Stella says still shocked by what she's seeing even though she's already lived it.

What looks like light and stars then surrounds the kids. "It's like we're in space," Young Stefan says in awe. "H-How did this happen, did we do this?" Young Stella asks. "Don't look at me you're the one with powers," Young Stefan says with his arms up.

"I'm sorry I couldn't hold up the projection long enough," Musa says breathing heavily. "It's fine Musa are you alright?" Stella asks and Musa nods. All the girls then turn around once someone or something starts banging on the door.

Stella and Terra then stand by the door protecting everybody else. The door bursts open to Sky and Bloom. "Hi," Sky says looking at Stella, receiving a hey back. "We have to get help," Terra says as she moves around to show Stefan's limp body on the ground. "Oh god Stef! What the hell happened it looks like war in the hall." Sky exclaims. "Stefan happened, he killed all those Burned Ones but got scratched up while protecting us," Sam says aloud while getting up.

"We need to get him to the courtyard, they're barricading it off we'll be safe there," Sky says sternly as he picks up his brother and heads to the courtyard.

The courtyard was a madhouse. Everyone on edge running around trying to barricade it and make more potions. "Dad!," Terra shouts worried. "Stefan! I need Zanbaq now! There's so much blood, why didn't you bring him immediately?" Harvey yells. "Cause we were locked in our rooms Dad. Remember?" Terra says back.