A Fanatic Heart (1)

As we watch the video of Noura get killed by the Burned Ones Sky puts his hand on my back

As we watch the video of Noura get killed by the Burned Ones Sky puts his hand on my back. "I'm sorry about before Stef," He says quietly. "It's fine, you didn't know," I reply and Kat says "I recognize the hollow Noura ran past." "Right let's go," Silva says as he starts walking. "Wait wait without fairies? We counted at least 7 Burned Ones thats fucking stupid," Riven states. "That's an order Riven suck it up," Sky says and we all turn our heads to a growling sound. "That noise isn't coming from the forest. It's coming from the school," Sky exclaims and we all start running towards the school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The pov will switch from Stefan's to no one's

I lost Sky and the rest of the group on my run to the school. I continue to run to the suite with my sword out praying that the girls are alright. As I enter the wing the lights start flickering. Out of no where I'm got smashed into the wall and start fighting a burned one with my sword. I get one straight in the heart killing it. But that wasn't the only one, two more burned once surround me on both sides of the hallway, I lift up my two hands and a fiery red shoots out at their chests, in the red flames I also produce vines like Terra that pierce their skin and they went limp.

I then hear another one coming. "Stefan what the fucks going on," Sam says as he latches on to me and I take some of his power. "Burned Ones in the school you need to get to the girls,"  I shout out of breath. We both then start running towards the suite door but two more Burned Ones chase after us. "GO THROUGH THE DOOR SAM." I yell at him but a Burned One pushed him through it and he got thrown against the suite wall.

"SAM!" Terra yells as Sam bores through the door into the wall and passes out. "Oh my god what just happened!" Musa exclaims. "There's something out there!" Aisha yells.

I could feel the other Burned Ones sharp claws scratch at my stomach and I scream as loud as I can and continue to run towards the closed door of the suite. "Alright Stefan you've seen Sam do it a million times," I say to myself but the burned one pushes me against the door. I then put my hands on it's head and I bore through the door bringing the Burned Ones head in with me, I then use Stella's light powers to burn it, killing it. I then lay down in the floor of the suite catching my breath.

"Oh my god Stefan!" Terra yells as she comes to my side. I start rocking back and forth on the ground, the excruciating pain from the scratches of the Burned Ones killing me. I start yelling from the pain as Terra lifts up my shirt to see my stomach covered in blood and scratches. "There's Burned Ones in the school I counted at least six in this wing, I was only able to kill four." I stutter in between breaths. "Breath Stef please you're not alone I'm here," Stella says softly but visibly worried. "St-Stel your here? How?" "I could never leave you like that again," she says to me. "I have I uh have something to tell you," I begin to say but she cuts me off and puts a hand on my chest. "I know Stefan I heard all of it earlier and I've always loved you to.. I just never knew how to say it," Stella says to me and I just smile with my hand placed on her cheek and I close my eyes my body going numb.
"Stefan no stay awake please," Stella begs.

To be continued...