°• c o m e s •°

"ALICIA!RUN!!" cold sweat dripping down my forehead."NOW!" I did as I was told, and sprinted out of the house with tears piercing my eyes.

15 gunshots could be heard from the distance.

I woke up gasping for air and drenched in sweat. As I was catching my breath, I realised that it was another 'nightmare'. For the 20th time this week.

Repeating the same traumatic memory.

"Nah this is really getting out of hand" as I thought to myself as I struggle out of bed. I got in the shower but with a head filled with thoughts. "It's been almost 5 years now how come they have not caught the killer yet?" "My parents were well known and literal sweethearts to the core,why would anyone want to kill them?"

This over thinking is making me hungry.

Looking out the window, judging by the weather, it looks warm and sunny. I grabbed a baggy purple t-shirt,purple high waisted short and flipflops.

Looking like plum, Alicia.

Not to boast but I technically live in a mansion because my parents used to own one of the highest clubs in the city. They even had branches in different countries...

But I'm left with all this and the danger.

So I reached my kitchen, made toast with avocado spread with cheese and a cup of watermelon fizz. I sat down and opened my TV then I realised today is a gorgeous lovely sunny day.

So why not go for a little walk?

I quickly finished up and sent a quick text to one of my trusted bodyguards to tell him im going for a little walk.

I lied about living alone. Bodyguards hehe...

He sounded hesitant with his text:
" Uhmmm.... don't go to far and stay out for too long,I'll be there in 6 minutes."

I grabbed my water bottle, out of the gate and unlock a new adventure.

헐.. OMG!!

My mouth fell to the ground. The street was filled with amazing flower covered trees, birds flying and singing their heart out and the atmosphere smelt so refreshing and a hint of sweetness. This literally looked like it came out of a fairytale.

I slowly walked to grasp every moment, the scenery is captivating. Right that moment I knew which song to play. I connected my airpods and played "_world" by Seventeen.

It just fitted the scenery.

As I lightly dance and sing along, I came across some butterflies in the flower beds near the bushes. They fluttered with no care in the world. I was looking at each one and they were about 7 until I came across the 8th one.

It was ethereal.

It had golden wings that shimmered under the sun, with a hint of glitter here and there. it was out of this world.

What is butterfly in Korean...oh!

나비

Weird and odd. It's not something ordinary.

Suddenly it landed softly on my palm. I took it as an opportunity to have a closer look. A big cloud just poured infront, it came out of nowhere.

Coughing like crazy as I try to gather strength to get out of there.

I failed miserably.

Once it cleared away, the butterflies were gone.The trees, the flowers and the scenery gone. Vanished.

Strange

As I looked around ,I wasn't where I was in before but in a forest.

Did I teleport?

A•°°•N

It's quite longer than the last one.

Here's a cookie 🍪 for bearing with me

Don't forget your milk. 🥛
(๑•̀ㅁ•́๑)✧