° • r e a l i s e • °

" Heesung, you better get off of me while im still asking nicely." Sunghoon forcefully tried pushing him away but he wont budge.

"YOU RUINED EVERYTHING!!" Then Heesung took out his dagger and pointed it at Sunghoon face with his right hand, still pressing against him.

Alicia was watching all this unravel in front of her eyes. The woman was too stunned to speak. Hot tears ran down her face as she was trying to get herself free.

" Stop it ,you uncultured swines!" She screamed at them. Sunghoon was not having it.

"Time is money ,brother and youre wasting it  but i warned you" he then tackled Heesung to the ground, took his dagger and stabbed Heesung straight into his heart.

"NOOOO!!" Alicia screamed as angry tears flew down. Even though she didn't like these people but it doesnt mean she would like them to be killed.

As blood splattered across Sunghoons face, a sinister smile arose seeing how Heesung's soul left his body.

ALICIA

'HOW COULD HE DO SUCH A VILE THING!?' I was so lost for words that my tear battery ran out.
' i cant wait to give him a piece of my mind, not even a piece THE WHOLE THING!'

'Where is Jisung and Kai when i need them the most?' 'Where is my dear Sunoo!? Could he be held captive by his brothers? 'Even worse, dead?'

I ended wondering why was i thinking about somebody else as me,myself is currently in a deadly situation. I just stared at Sunghoon with utter most digust as he stood up and approached me, forced eye contact.

"If you dare try to get in the way of my success, you will end up like that pile of trash over there " his emotionless eyes stared into mine and ive had it. I spat in his face and a slap came afterwards.

I wanted that to happen cause i was too numb. "Just go eat cow poop for all i care! That slap tickled by the way." I provoked him but he did not care. "Im tired of this, the carriage is almost here so we better get a move on."

Wait...WHAT!!

This cant beeeee.

" You will definitely sell three times better in Cheonsuk Vill" thats all he said before he started to untie me.

He is literally human trafficking me while i am full aware. In broad daylight even! The audacity of men really.
But then, this is my chance to get away from this crazy beast.

But on the real note, he is one. No cap.

As soon as he was done, I hugged him. Tight. He was taken aback."dont try any crazy stunts, if you-" i cut him off as i punctured his balls with my knee and dashed off,leaving him gripping for his dear life.

Guess his bloodline ends there. Oops.

I found myself in a dark passage but i kept running, letting my legs lead the way. I got to find Sunoo, fast.

It was really dark so had to rely on my hands to navigate. I suddenly felt a hard wooden door and opened it with no hesitation.

At least it had some light in it but i heard peoples footsteps in the distance and closed the door quickly.

As i was scanning around the place, my brain clicked.

I HAVE FINALLY FOUND IT!!

This is definitely the room with the magical butterfly!!

I started searching like a mad man, turning things upside down. There were a lots of experiments laying around and a lot of different types of cages.

Things are not looking so good right now as i heard the door burst open, revealing...

Drumroll pleasee...

SUNOOO!!

Oh my, i rushed into his worried arms and he embraced me.

"How...how did you know that i was ..was here?" I asked him but then i looked at how relieved he was. I bet he was extremely worried about me.

LIKE HE SHOULD. Uhm, sorry.

"I asked around until somebody told me about the tower and to add on i had this strong gut feeling that you are here." Sunoo said calmingly then he noticed bruises on me.

"Where is that retard!?" Sunoo's eyes turned dark and to be honest that scared me.

"He...he...he killed Heesung...and was planning to sell me...me off. He was holding me hostage but i escaped so they are looking for me" I told him and he didnt take it too well.

"Did he actually kill...Heesung?" His voice quivered as i agreed, tears rolling from both our eyes.

"He will see that side he always so dearly wanted to see, today is the day." He said. I hadn't realized that he brought in a gun with him.

" lets just find the butterfly first so that we can deal with that jerk" i tried reasoning with him a little.

Even though there was nothing to reason about but he was already leaving.

"Looking for this?"

Ugh. That stupid voice.

A bloodbath will happen,right?

A°•N

Remember the key?
Use it to unlock the next chapter
<3
These are the final important chapters in the book.