•°w i t h°•

What the hell...!?

The atmosphere has completely changed. 'where am I?'
I turned around as my chest slightly beginning to feel tight. I never knew breathing could be so difficult at a time like this.

I started to slowly look around. Trying to get to know my surroundings even better.

Oh!

I freacken forgot that my phone is in my bag as I scrambled into my bag to find it.

I found it.

But guess what?

No network. So it's basically useless.

Shoot!

Sigh...
'oh well. How the tables have turned just for taking a simple walk.'

An arrow passed my left ear into the nearest tree at high speed. I quickly reacted to back away, back away too quickly, making me tumble and roll down a hill. I just discovered that I was on top of a hill when I was rolling on harsh,bumby earth.

Ow!

As I finally reached the bottom of the hill but with
every part of my body sore and aching. Know that it is not a smooth hills but filled with rocks,twigs,branches...you get the picture.

'why things always go wrong for me!' as I thought to myself.

I slowly try and open my eyes,adjusting my vision. Catching my breath as I try to pull my self up. Then a huge force pushed me back down like 2 people pushing me. "EeEeeEek!!" I shrieked. I immediately opened my eyes to see some foreign looking people. They were a couple of horses and the men wore armour like clothing. It was black and blue and wore big black hats. They were pointing at me with their bows.

Oh Lawd.

Has my day come?

I was terrified to the bone. I didn't know what to do. I DONT FLIPPEN KNOW THESE GUYS! Was I kidnapped? Had I attempted my escape but failed?

Oh gosh!

I couldn't even call my bodyguards. I just silently raised up both my hands as I looked at them,trying to get their faces imprinted on my mind incase the police find me.

Wait...they look asian...sensing maybe they are Korean? 

...

WAIT!? WHAT?!!

The silence was so loud.

My eyes were on the verge of tears when I saw one of them go to the other ones ear,still keeping his bow on me. Let's call them A and B.

B went to whisper into A's ear. Obviously I couldn't understand and hear what they were saying so I just sat there shaking,in pain and tears rolling down my cheeks.

Looks like they are calling for somebody when A told B to go the right direction. He climbed on a horse and was gone and I was left with A. To be honest,he looks shocked or could it be that he is...memorized? I could feel his curious eyes scanning me slowly from head to toe. I mean to be honest he is quite good looking if I do say so myself.

Could it be that he wasn't sure if i was the runaway hostage? I really can't read his face. Suddenly I heard rustling in the bushes and horses galloping.

Oh no.

Somebody 'big' is coming.

Is my end really here?

A°••°N
It has been quite a while.
Hint: highschool

But I hope y'all enjoyed this long story! Imma sent my Lil Kittie so he can comfort y'all in this long ass ride🤗