•° l i t t l e °•

Sounds of galloping

Intense silence

Hands trembling

I peeked a bit, to get a look of how the carriage looks. Windows are closed with nice royal blue curtains. They looked like they are made out of silk. The seats are very comfy cushions. Then i quickly looked doen on my lap. Thats all i saw for now.

I felt a soft gentle touch on my shoulder. Shaking,i looked up and moved away. It was the guy, looked confused yet he had a small smile on his face as if to tell me everythingis going to be okay. I  just stared at him.

Seems like a good chap
Very delicate
Observant
Has a sweet yet manly scent

Judging by his clothes, it didnt seem it was from this genenaration. I was not sure which culture was it from but i felt like i knew it but i cant pinpoint where i know it from.He wore white and blue clothing with golden lining around the edges. Something just hit me.

WAIT!? DID I TIME TRAVEL!???

My eyes widened,filled with fear and shock and he noticed.

WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FREAKING HELL?!?

IS THIS REALLY LIKE REALLY HAPPENING?!!

My head started to get light,my vision going blurry and the last thing i saw was the guy looking terrified.

I woke up drenched in sweat. My head aching as if theres a big hand clasping around it. I checked my self,only to see that my wounds were bandged and i was wearing a white robe. I smelled and felt fresh as if i took a long bath and slapped on some baby powder.

Strange.

Did my body gaurds find me? If so,what is this strange room?

The room was filled with tall and short pottery.  They had so many designs and prints that they were adding life in this room. The room was made out of wood,there were no windows. It strongly reeked of burning candles even though it looked really modest and ancient.

Is there no electricity? I really hope that my body gaurds found me,even with this strong feeling of doubt.

My head was pounding like crazy so i dozed off.

I woke up to some footsteps coming inside. It was the handsome carriage guy with guard A.

Oh well...looks like im still trapped here.

Obviously, i was still terrified and they could see that. They slowly approached me and reassuring that they mean no harm.

Ya right.

They started talking to me.

I think they saw that i dont speak nor understand their language so they were mixing korean with a bit of sign languge.

Of course i understood them cause my knowledge of korean is decent but they were using a strong and dialect version of it. It took me some time to process what they are trying to say.

'I am Kim Sunoo, Prince of Byeol.' The carriage guy said with concern but excitement written all over his eyes? He introduced himself and guard A as Yang Jeongin. They continued communicating with me, even though there are some things i didnt get.

Seeing that they have succeeded in trying to communicate with me,Prince Sunoo clapped 2 times and people came in with different types of food im not familiar with. The women were all wearing blue long dresses. I took a guess that it is his servants and they were shocked to see me at first but hid their expression before the prince could see them.

What with the starring today?

The trays were placed infront of me, no, around me. The amount of food there was like a buffet for a party.

I just stared at them and they simply bowed and left.

Odd.

I analyzed the food,checking if there is a dish that i knew. I realized now that i was starving i could eat anything. Prince Sunoo gestured that its all mine.

I blinked a couple of times at him. 'OMG ' i said in my head.

'Really? Thankyou so much for your generous gesture' I replied in korean. Their mouths swang open. Probably because they heard my voice for the first time and that im not a mute. Could be that i know their language.

Idk but all i know is i began stuffing my face. The food was scrumptious. I dont know how long it took me devor most of it but it felt like 3 minute till i felt stuffed like a stuffed turkey on thanksgiving.

The prince was laughing so was Jeongin. I didnt know why so i asked why they are keeping me captive.

Sunoo tried to explain as best as he could, using korean plus sign language.

He said:
"It is because you look very different from everybody,your hair, your skin colour,everthing about you. You are at dangerous risk because people will think that you a intruder with bad intentions or try and capture you for their nasty desires or straight up kill you." He sighed saying the last part.

My throat went dry as the Sahara desert.

"So how did you come here?"

Can i even trust these people?

:AN:♡

Exam are literally around the corner, those who are also going to do them,lets cry together. It is getting longer by chapter but yah. Go bake some muffins whils you at it♡♡○●