°• a m a z e •°

The night came.

During the day, I was catching up on some zee's. Kai knocked the code. That woke me up and i let him in. He came in with a smirk on his face.

"Sleeping beauty, your prince charming wont be coming today." He gently put a package down with a grin.

I just glared at him and was more curious about the package than he was.
"Prince charming told me to deliever this to you and Nurse Chaeyoung will be coming in with some other maids to doll you up."

"I wonder what will Sunoo say when you call him Prince Charming. I think he will give you a very bombastic side eye, a very criminal offensive side eye". I snickered at him

BYEOL KINGDOM,IN THE CASTLE

"SUNOO! Where have you been? I almost called in the gaurds to have a search party for you!" Jay yelled at Sunoo as soon as he got back.

You can clearly tell that Jay didnt get a wink of sleep.

His face was full of worry and eye bags.

With all this commotion,all the brothers came running out to see what is going on.

Sunoo just froze there,thinking of a possible excuse. He cant tell his brothers about Alicia. It is not that he doesn't trust his brothers but is doing it for the safety of Alicia.

"So where have you been, the whole night?' Jungwon interrogated.

"I was taking a walk, refreshing my mind and the more deeper i went,the more darker it got. I didnt see there was a pond and i fell in. I eventually got out and got lost, sorry hyungs."Sunoo casually lied like it was nothing.

Guess what?

They actually believed my tale!

"Aww my Sunoo, are you okay?"

"You look soaking wet, let me go tell the maids to go set your bath."

"You will get sick,aww."

"Oh hyung,i feel so bad for you."

"Can you all do me a favor?" Sunoo asked hesitantly.

"Sure,what is it?" Jake questioned.

"Please dont tell our parents, especially dad."

Sunoo just wished that they didnt notice.

Oh wait.

They always dont really pay attention to us.

"Oh okay no problem." Said Jungwon.

Sunoo rushed to the washroom and let out a sigh of relief.

That was close.

The Festival

People were busy with preparations, kids giggling and crafting their kites, the eldery cooking up a feast and the whole kingdom was very cheery and the atmosphere was fulfilling.

Beautiful decors was covered every inch of the kingdom. Every person, no matter what class they came from, were invited.

In the hide-out

Chaeyoung came along with other very pretty maids. I've noticed that majority of them are really young like this one named Apricot, is around 10-11 years old of age.

That's crazy.

She is a total sweetheart but a very curious one too. She loves bombarding me with questions mostly about my origin.

I cant blame her. Im very different from the people she is used to.

I always answer her with sincerity, providing much information as i can. The best thing is, she never judges me and for that i enjoy her company.

They gently plaited my hair and made 2 space buns and half my hair is laid down. They put different types of accessories on it to add flavor. They added a lot of gold shinys and i felt like i was some sort of fairy.

The package That Kai brought in contained a magnificent lilac dress. It had a gradient of purple, light to dark.Glitter here and there and it was HUGE. It was a layered dress with long sleeves that are wide at the end.

It took a while to put it on.

When i say awhile, i mean awhile.

" Oh my, my lady, this is definitely your color. It brings out your purified soul." Swooned Chaeyoung as she hugged me tightly.

I was honestly feeling myself.

"Oh right! Your shoes." Said Chaeyoung as she rushed to get a box by the door.

Its contents revealed small dainty lavender  pumps.

I just hope its the right size.

I raised my foot to try on one of the shoe and shockingly i fitted.

Am i the new Cinderella of this era or am i the new Cinderella of this era?

My smile never left my face since that morning.

"You already look astonishing, lets do some finishing touches before we go, shall we?" Chaeyoung swiftly took my hand and led me to the make up table.

The castle

The royals were getting themselves prepared for the big event.

The brothers deciced to go with an authentic color scheme.

White and Navy.

"I cant wait to meet new girls!" Exclaimed Jake.

"C,mon what happened to Hana? Are you over her already?" Heesung rolled his eyes and folding his arms.

"She was just a failed wife to be"

"Youve said that for the 35th time about every girl you broke up with." Huffed Niki.
"Can you just be serious about your life hyung?"

"Dont make me laugh Niki, you've been leading on Nami, you're so called BFF who clearly have feelings for you, for years now!"
Declared Sunghoon, getting annoyed of the whole situation.

"Says the person who is literally terrified of girls!" Niki fired back.

"All of you, shut up this instant!" Heesung shouted while massaging his temples. "This should be a festive night, not a zoo!"

The room fell quiet as they finally finish getting themselve ready.

"Boys!!" They heard their mother calling them out in the corridor. The only who was  nervous and anxious was Sunoo. He had been quiet since the 'coming home late' situation.

Will his plan be a succes?

A•°N

Well another Nile river. I dont really have a solid plan for this story just absolutely going with the flow.
Enjoy with cute sparkles :3