° • t h e m • °

He held up a jar with the butterfly, the same butterfly that i saw.

Why he gotta have it? Out of all people.

" Ahh now I understand why you are so manifested in this creature, youre just like your parents." Sunghoon swung his sword playfully while having a firm grip on the jar.

What is this bimbo talking about?

Wait... did my parents also face the situation that im in ? What the fuck is he saying?? Did they really get transmitted here and...oh no...

He killed them.

"WHY YOU LITTLE-" I pounced at Sunghoon, not caring about his sword. Sunoo yelled for my name but it was already too late. He slashed my arm a little while i was trying to beat him.

I dogded a threw a big punch in his face. Serves him right. 

He pushed me back so hard that i literally flew across the room. My conscienceness was slipping away as i saw Sunoo taking out his sword.

SUNOO

" I HONESTLY LOOKED UP TO YOU BUT THIS IS HOW ROTTEN YOU TURNED OUT TO BE! WHAT DID HEESUNG EVER DO TO YOU!? HE NEVER DESERVED TO DIE IN YOUR FILTHY HANDS. YOU HAVE ALREADY DONE TOO MUCH BY KILLING ALICIAS PARENTS SO LEAVE ALICIA ALONE!" Sunoo yelled on top of his lungs.

He left no crumbs. Periodt King.

" Brother, you dont seem to understand that power and money is the only important things in life. Hehe, your little Heesung was getting in my way so i had to end things." Sunoo saw how cold and dark Sunghoons eyes are. That is no longer his brother. A beast has taken over.

He saw some movements from Alicia and knew he had to cover for her.

"Please...Just...let...Alicia go...home" Sunoo collapsed infront of his brother,helplessly and begging him. Sunghoon did not give a hoot.

Little did he know that Alicia is up again, slowly approaching him with a broken glass shard ,ready to attack. Sunoo was basically the bait and surprisingly, Sunghoon took it.

ALICIA

As i was to stab him right into his neck, he turned around before i could process anything, then splish.

He lunged his sword inside my stomach.

"NOOOO!!" Sunoo screamed as he tried to come to me but his brother took out the sword from my wound and into Sunoo's chest.

My world just stopped.

Blood came out of his mouth and he collapsed on the floor, still breathing.

The pain was already too much but seeing Sunoo there, struggling for his life, absolutely killed me.

" Sunoo...please...please...be strong....be strong..." I faintly whispered as blood was gushing out of my stomach.

This brat deserves to go straight to hell. Sunghoon began laughing hysterically like a monster he is. " I guess its fate huh? Poor Alicia can finally get to meet her parents and you Sunoo, can be with her for eternity. I opened such a wonderful path for yall."

He kept on talking as my gaze was on Sunoo all this time, his life slowly slipping away. Rivers flew from my eyes.

This is just a dream, okay?

This pain is not real.

Once i wake up, i will surely see Sunoo ready to share his wonderful stories.

I just need to wake up.

Wake up Alicia.

Wake up.

Just...wake up.

Sunoo mouthed the words ' i love you' before closing his eyes.

No.

This cant be

"Sunooo...sunoo!!.." i shouted for his name with all my strength but no luck.

I lost him.

As I was about to yell at the leaving Sunghoon, gunshots flew inside the room.

Thud

There goes Sunghoon with a red gun shot on his forehead.

Finally. Who ever that was, bless them with every single thing in this world.

My blurry went fuzzy as the butterfly jar crashed onto the ground, it was now free.

The smell of gunpowder was warm as a figure stepping and to my surprise it was Jungwon! I salute fot his guts and gratitude.

He rushed over to Sunoo as Jake followed in to check on me. I was getting very weak by the second.

"Hey...are you alright?" Jake asked as he gently tried to sit me up. "Butter....get the butter...fly....for me." I weakly whispered and pointed to the floating butterfly.

Jake with no hesitation what so ever, captured the butterfly and placed it in my hand.

I took a glance at Sunoo's lifeless body as Jungwon called for medical assistance, gripping on the last bit of hope that he might survive. I just hope for the best as I love him so.

He still looks so magnificent in this scary situation.

"Jake...when Sunoo wakes up, please.... say that....Ill always be with...him and love him ...unconditionally...and thank..him for everything... " I told Jake as I, with the little bit of strength left, crushed the butterfly and dabbed its remains on my forehead.

Twinkle, shwinkle.

A°•N

Uhmm....a lot happened in the brick of seconds but oh well. Finally! Holidays for me!!