Part 17

Dracos pov
Soon as Mia left to go to school me an the rest chased after her when we got there we saw people looking at her an staring so we went up to her

"Mia come on we need to get to class" I say an try to guide her to class but she pulled away then we heard a pop so we all turned around an saw my aunt, father, Rudolphus and Fenrir greyback was here which I turned to see everyone's reactions but what caught my attention was Hermione she was shaking about to phase but she ran after them so me an the rest chased after her but when we was chasing her we heard three more pop's so we all ran faster to catch up to her. She suddenly stopped so did the rest of us an when I went up to her she wasn't moving at all which worried me an the rest of the group that followed "Hermione babe come on wake up you can't just stand here we need to know what's gone on with you, my aunt, father, uncle and Fenrir we can't help you if u don't tell us" I say but she just blinks with no emotion on her face.

We heard another voice "she won't answer you son she's remembering what happened when the snatchers caught the golden trio and what fun we had together" my father says but he just got a growl from one of the shifters but the thing is none of them are in their wolf forms which then a big black wolf stepped out of the shadows in the bit of woods he was in which I recognised him it was Sam.

BLAISE'S POV
after we chased Hermione and saw the four worst death eaters there and granger just stood frozen, I was gunna go up to Hermione and wake her as she will wake up to me because we have some kind of brother/sister bond but we haven't told anyone aa everyone would go nuts about it which then there would be an argument with the wolves and also my friends and the Gryffindors with us for not telling them about the brother/sister imprint bond.

I was so lost in thought that I didn't notice Hermione's brother come out of the bit of woods he was in. I heard the last bit on what Lucius said "what, what did you do to her I swear if u harmed her in anyway that could traumatise her I will kill u" I say which I got a lot of weird looks from all of them.

"Stand down Blaise!" Mimi says oh so she heard me say that to him "but..." I try to say "no buts I said stand down so listen to me this is my fight no one else's" she says to me

"Well well miss granger isn't daydreaming anymore" Lucius says trying to get closer to her but I just stepped in front of her so he couldn't get anywhere near her without me In between them an so he can't get close to her anyway.