The announcement

prologue

Hermione's Pov

As soon as I entered the great hall it was like first year all over again but there was a difference than first year I felt a power full magical serge go through me making my arms tingle but i just ignored it and went to sit at the Gryffindor table with Harry, Ron, Ginny, Neville and Luna and when I got there I gave everyone a hug and sat down next to Ron but as soon as I did LAVENDER BROWN pushed me away and shrieked "won won" and gave him a kiss I felt like I was about to throw up I was about to say something when Dumbledore stood up to make one of his announcements  "welcome back everyone to a new year and first years I would like to say that the fourth floor corridor is off limits and the forbidden forest is strictly out of bounds now with that said let the feast begin!" after Dumbledore's speech done I got some food on my plate and started eating and as I looked over at Ron only to see him stuffing his face "Ron can't you stop eating like that it's disgusting" with that said I hit him on the head  "OWW Hermione that hurt and by the way I'm hungry" then lavender turned around and said "my won won needs to eat to make him big and strong" but before I could say anything the food vanished and Dumbledore stood up and said "first years you're heads of house will show you to you're common rooms today,I would like only the 7th years to stay behind please" with that everyone except from 7th years started leaving and once everyone left Dumbledore said "there's going to be a trip only a group of Students are going and that group of people are Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Neville Longbottom, Ginny Weasley, Luna Lovegood, Ronald Weasley, Lavender Brown, Draco Malfoy, Blaise Zabini, Astoria Greengrass, Daphne Greengrass, Theodore Nott and pansy parkinson are going to a place called forks and you are going to attend school there and for tonight you 13 are going to sleep in the room of requirements and we'll sort everything out tomorrow before you leave now everyone dismissed".

the Slytherins and Gryffindor's glared at each other and went towards the great hall doors and went awkwardly towards the place they where staying the night  when they got there there was awkward silence until blaise said "how are we going to get in there's no door or portrait to get in" whilst he was looking around for a entrance.

"well zabini there won't be a door or portrait because this is the room of requirements you have to think of some thing you  want like some where to sleep" hermione stated and closed her eyes thinking of a place for all of them to sleep the night.

"shut up granger don't talk to him like that mudblood" greengrass said

then a door appeared  and the Slytherins looked shocked then hermione opened the door and there where a common room and some doors that led to the dorms where they would be sleeping the night.

I walked in with the rest following me we sat down in silence talking with our friends since the slytherins sat at the other side of the room talking together.

"hermione how did you know there was a room here" luna said in a dreamy voice

"well i come here a lot on my own to think about things that's happened in my life and family"

"what do you need to think about granger your life is perfect and if anyone needs help and think about anything it's won won since he did lose his brother percy last week by trying to catch a death eater " brown said she also rolled her eyes.

"you really think my life's perfect brown you've got another thing coming AND ATLEAST HE HAS A MOTHER WHO'S STILL ALIVE AND A FATHER THAT CARES FOR HIM YEAH HE MIGHT HAVE LOST SOMEBODY BUT SO HAS GINNY HE WAS HER BROTHER ASWELL AND HE STILL HAS LOADS OF SIBLINGS LOOK AT HARRY HE LOST BOTH HIS PARENTS WHEN HE WAS A BABY HE DIDN'T KNOW THEM PROPERLY OR GET TO KNOW THEM PLUS HE DOESN'T HAVE ANY BLOOD SIBLINGS TO TELL HIM WHAT THEY WHERE LIKE YEAH HE HAD SERIOUS BUT HE DIED AND EVEN ME I DON'T KNOW MY MOTHER CAUSE SHE WAS TOO WEAK TO HAVE ME AND DIED, MY OWN FATHER  NEVER EVEN LIKED ME HE ONLY LIKED SOMEONE I CAN'T TELL YOU ABOUT BECAUSE I DON'T EVEN KNOW HIM THAT'S CAUSE FATHER PUT ME UP FOR ADOPTION WHEN I WAS ONLY LIKE TWO SO YEAH I DO HAVE A LOT TO THINK ABOUT and since we're going tomorrow i might see them SO DON'T YOU EVEN SAY THAT I DON'T I HAVE ANYTHING TO THINK ABOUT" i shouted at her