Chapter 10

⚠️Trigger Warning: SMUT⚠️

Wanda Maximoff

Peter is at Harry's right now, he drove there about an hour ago and he just texted me saying he would be here soon. Oh yeah, we got a car! Peter and I put our money together and May helped us as well. Anyways, it's been 2 weeks since everything happened with Peter and the symbiote. My stitches are fully healed, and I feel fine. And since I feel better I want to surprise Pete. And by surprise, I mean surprise. I am in the bathroom, I'm in only my robe, with nothing underneath. I'm curling my hair as I hum a song that is playing on my phone.

Once I'm finished I smile at myself in the mirror. Wow...I look pretty. Suddenly I hear the door open downstairs and I look away from the mirror. " Wanda! I'm home," Peter exclaims. " I'm upstairs," I reply. I hear footsteps and I look back at the mirror to make sure I look good. I hear Peter lay down on our bed and he sighs dramatically. " Wandsss. Come heree I missed you," he says from the room. I giggle and shake my head. " You were gone for an hour," I speak. " So? I missed you! Come out," he whines. I smile and open the bathroom door. He looks at me and his smile drops. His eyes roam over my body and I fiddle with the ties of my robe.

" I missed you too," I say innocently. He sits up and I walk over to him. I put my hands on his shoulders and his hands land on my hips. " Wow...you're...wow," He chuckles. My cheeks flush red and I laugh softly. " I'm fully healed now Pete, and guess what that means," I say. " What does it mean," He smiles knowingly. I lean down and whisper seductively into his ear, " I'm all yours again." I look at him and he kisses me hungrily. I sit on his lap and his hands immediately go to my hair. I whine against his lips, " I just curled my hair for you." He chuckles and continues kissing me. " You knew it was going to get messed up when you did it baby," He mumbles.

I giggle against his lips and his grip on my hips tighten. " You're not wearing anything under that robe, are you," Peter says breathlessly as he kisses me. I shake my head and he groans a little. He unties my robe and it falls off of my shoulder. Letting the cold air hit my naked body. Peter pulls away and his eyes roam over my body. " You're so beautiful," He whispers while starting to kiss my neck.

I reach to the bottom of his shirt and start pulling it up. He pulls away from my neck so I can take his shirt off. Once it's off he starts kissing down my neck and to my chest. I run my fingers through his hair and tilt my head back as Peter kisses my breasts. I whimper and run my hands down Peter's chest. I push him down on the bed and he smiles at me. I kiss all over his chest making hickeys like he did to my neck.

My boyfriend throws his head back and mumbles something I can't hear. I move my hair to the side and kiss up his chest to his lips. When I reach his lips I gently bite his bottom lip. He lets out a low moan and I smile. I stand up and unbutton his jeans, then I slowly unzip them. He looks down at me as I do so. Now he's only in his boxers and while I'm fully naked. Peter pulls me back up to him and smashes his lips against mine. I moan into the kiss then he runs his hands down to my bare hips.

" I need you, Wands," He tells me. I pull away breathlessly, " I need you too.." I move over so that Peter can get his underwear off. He does so and I see how hard his length is. I bite my lip and smile at him. Peter sits up again as I sit back on his lap. I feel his length under me. Peter kisses the corner of my lips then lifts me up a little. I look down and line him up with my entrance. I sink down on him and I let out a gasp. I missed this.

Once I'm all the way down I whimper and put my arms around Peter's neck. He throws his head back and I make hickeys on his neck. However they will go away soon after we're done due to his quick healing. Mine however, won't go away as easily. I start moving and Peter looks at me. I moan and kiss his lips passionately. He kisses me back and I run my fingers through his hair. " You feel amazing baby," Peter groans against my lips.

I moan again into his mouth as he thrusts his hips up. Peter runs his hands up my back and to my hair. He pulls away from my lips and kisses my neck while putting his fingers through my hair. I feel him making marks but I don't care. I start moving my hips faster and I feel myself getting close. " Pete," I whine and put my hands on his chest. " I know...I'm almost there," He mumbles against my neck. After a few more moments I feel Peter release so I do the same. Peter falls back and I fall on his chest. We both breathe heavily. I slowly get off of Peter's lap and he looks at me.

*Smut over*

He pulls me back so I'm cuddling against him. I giggle and he plays with my hair. " I love you," I tell him. " I love you more," He says. I shake my head, " You could never." He raises his eyebrows, " Are you sure about that?" I nod and yawn, Peter laughs at me and I glare at him playfully. " Are you tired," He asks. I shake my head, " Nope. I'm not." He hums and I use my magic to bring Peter's shirt over here. I slide it over my head and put my underwear back on. I stand up and look at my boyfriend laying on the bed. " Are you going to get up," I laugh as I put on shorts.

He shakes his head and I roll my eyes playfully. " Fine, I'm going downstairs then," I sigh dramatically. He smirks and I throw his clothes at him before walking out of the room. I immediately go to the kitchen and get some water. As I'm taking I drink I hear a knock at the door. I look over and walk to the door. I open it and I see an envelope, it says my name in all capitals. I furrow my eyebrows and lean down to pick it up. I look around outside but then I hear someone say something. I look up and and see Gwen standing there with a smile. I smile back at her and hug her. " Hi!! You're back soon! Didn't you just go back to collage 2 weeks ago," I ask.

She nods but then shrugs, " Yeah but I forgot something at my house. So I came by to say hi to you two also." I let her come in and set the letter on the counter, I'll read it later. She looks at me again and smirks. Peter comes down the stairs, fully clothed. He sees Gwen and walks over to me. " Hey Gwen, thought you were back at your college," He says. " I was, I just came back to get something and say hi," She replies.

She smirks and looks back and forth between us. " I see you two have been having fun," She teases. I look at Peter and furrow my eyebrows, he looks at me and chuckles. Oh...the hickeys. " Oh shut up," I blush while hiding my face in Peter's neck.