Chapter 11

Wanda Maximoff

After a few minutes Gwen leaves. Peter is laying on the couch, he ended up falling asleep. I walk over to him and cover him with a blanket. I kiss his cheek before walking away. I see the envelope on the counter so I walk over and pick it up. I don't know who it could be from. I open it and I read the words on the paper.

Wanda Maximoff.
See you soon.

I furrow my eyebrows and look around. What the hell? This is some stupid joke. See you soon? Really? I scoff and throw the letter in the trash. I walk over to my boyfriend and lay next to him. He opens his eyes slightly and smiles. He wraps his arms around me and I am pretty much laying on top of him so we don't fall off the couch. I burry my head and his neck and immediately all of my worries go away.

———————————————————————
*2 days later*

" Wands I'm going to take May her lunch, she forgot it here," I hear Peter say. I walk down the stairs and he is standing there with a bag. I peck his lips and smile. " Okay, tell her I said hi," I reply. He nods and kisses me again, this kiss lasting a bit longer. He pulls away first but I keep my eyes closed for a few seconds after. " Bye," I giggle with a slight blush on my cheeks. " Bye baby," He calls out before walking out the door. I grin and walk back up the stairs. I've been meditating a bit lately, I've found out that it calms my powers.

I set up a few candles around the room and I sit criss cross. I close my eyes and breathe slowly. I let my magic flow through my fingers and around the room. After a few minutes I hear a loud knock at the front door. My magic goes back into my hands and I sigh. I open my eyes and put the candles out before walking down the stairs. I get to the door and open it, then my heart stops. There is a group of men in black leather standing at the door. One stands out to me specifically, Strucker. They all have the HYDRA symbol on their coats as well.

I move to quickly close the door but one of the men put their hand out to block it. I run away and use my powers to move the couch to block them from coming after me. I run up the stairs and go to mine and Peter's room. I close the door and grab my phone. I open it and speed dial Peter's number. The door slams open and I bring my magic into my hands. The phone goes to voicemail so I hang up and throw it on the bed. I throw hexes at the first men I see. They start charging at me, they grab me and I explode my magic around me so I hit about 5 guys. One man throws me against the wall and the lamp falls over.

I throw a large hex at him then run back downstairs. However the rest of the men are standing there waiting for me. I feel someone grab me from behind and I scream. " No! Get off of me! I'm not going back there," I scream. I explode my magic again but it goes further than last time. It moves the couch over, knocks things over, and breaks some pictures. But it also knocks a few guys out. I shoot a beam of my magic at a bunch of other men it hits some of them but missed others. I suddenly feel a stabbing on the side of my neck. At first nothing happens, but I feel forced to stay still. Then I start to feel dizzy, sleepy. Next I know everything goes black.

Peter Parker

I am getting back in my car after taking Aunt May her lunch. I look at my phone and I see that Wanda called me. I smile and pick up my phone. I dial her number and call it back. But she doesn't answer. Maybe she's doing something. I call again but she still doesn't answer. She always answers her phone, shit. I feel my spider sense tell me that something is wrong. My heart stops and I start the car. I start speeding towards the house as I continue trying to call my girlfriend. Every time she doesn't answer. I arrive at the house and I run as fast as I can inside. The door is unlocked and slightly open which I automatically new something was definitely wrong.

But then I see the state of the house. Things are knocked over all around the living room. Pictures are broken on the floor, the couch is out of place. I run up the stairs and to our room. Things are messed up in there as well. Not as bad as the living room but they're messed up. I look at the ground and there is a picture frame on the ground. The picture of me and Wanda at graduation, I was only looking at her. Not at the camera or anything. She was smiling, she knew I was looking at her the whole time.

I feel my heart racing, it's beating out of my chest. Where is she? I look around and run through the house. " Wanda! Wanda," I cry out as I run around. I go outside as well and she's no where. There's nothing that I can find to know what happened. I call her phone again and then I hear a ringing upstairs. I run up there and realize her phone is on the bed. She called me, she was in trouble and she called me. But I didn't answer. I could have came sooner and helped her.

I yell and kick the dresser. I slide down the wall and run my fingers through my hair. I need to find her, I'm going to find her.