Chapter 14

*1 week later*

Wanda Maximoff

I have just finished my 5th mission. I walk back into the HYDRA base and walk straight to Strucker's office. I get there and walk in. " Assassin. Mission Report," he asks. " All of the targets were exterminated," I reply. " Good. Go train, you will need it. The doctor will be in there and if you do not train well he will punish you," Strucker orders. I nod and leave the room. I go to the room where there are a bunch of men. After a hard fight I win, when I look over I see the doctor looking at me with disappointment.

—————————————————————————

I scream in pain and throw my head back. Once the pain finally calms down I open my eyes. " Work harder on your fighting Assassin. Or else you will become weak," The doctor tells me before letting me out of the chair. I stand up and look at him. " Yes sir," I respond. " Good, now go to your cell," He orders. I follow his directions and go straight to my cell. I close the door behind me and sit on my cot.

Peter Parker

I am swinging around Queens in my Spiderman suit. Searching for any signs of Wanda or HYDRA. I land on the sidewalk and look around. " Spiderman! Holy shit hi," A girl runs up to me a says. " Hey," I say while looking away from her. " What happened to the Scarlet Witch! Why is she killing people," Someone asks. " Did she go crazy" " Did you guys break up" " Are you going to do anything about her" " The Scarlet Witch needs imprisoned". All of the questions and comments are driving me crazy. " Stop! She's just...she's not herself right now! I'm working on getting her back," I exclaim.

" Is someone making her do this," A man questions. " Yes...she's being forced to hurt people," I frown. Suddenly there is a loud boom heard some where across the city. I shoot a web and swing in the direction of the sound. I get there and see my girlfriend throwing her magic at a girl. The girl seems really skilled, but she doesn't have powers. I jump down there to them and Wanda looks at me. She furrows her eyebrows but then looks at the girl again. They continue fighting and I try to stop Wanda. But she flings me away with her magic. I hit a brick wall and next I know the girl is bleeding on the ground with a large shard of metal through her chest. " NO," I shout as I run over to the woman.

I look up at Wanda and she's looking at me and the girl. She says something in Sokovian and turns to walk away. The girl isn't breathing, Wanda killed her. I stand up and look at my girlfriend. I shoot a web at her hip and pull her over to me. She throws a hex at me and her eyes turn red. " Wanda...it's me. Please just calm down," I beg. She tilts her head, " Who the hell is Wanda?" I furrow my eyebrows, she doesn't remember her name? What the hell did they do to her..

I grab her wrist and she blasts me into the street. She runs away and I curse under my breath.

Wanda Maximoff

Who was that? Who's Wanda? I will ask Strucker. I feel like I might know him. I walk into Strucker's office and he is talking to the doctor. " Assassin. Was the mission successful," He asks. I nod, " Yes sir. But I have a few questions." He makes a motion, telling me I can ask. " There was this man there. He was in a Spider suit and mask. He tried to talk to
me, and he called me Wanda. I feel like I know him. Who is he," I ask. Strucker looks at the doctor and sighs. " He is nobody girl...we must do the procedure wiping again," The doctor states.

I look down and nod. They take me to another room and sit me in the chair. The strap me up and put the rubber thing in my mouth. I sigh deeply and squeeze my eyes shut as I prepare for the pain.

Peter Parker

I just got back home, I snatch off my mask and throw it on my bed. I sit on the bed and run my fingers through my hair. I'm so tired. I have barely slept since they took her. I feel my eyes getting droopy so I let sleep take me.

Gwen Stacy

I am scrolling on my phone when I see another video of the ' Hydra Assassin' killing someone. Oh god Wanda..Peter's been working so hard to find her. He's barely slept at all in the past week. I've tried to find the HYDRA base but there's nothing. Absolutely nothing on where a base could be at. There is a bunch of articles on HYDRA. But no actual locations.

Wait...maybe I don't have to find the base. Maybe I can just find where Wanda is going next! I google ' The Scarlet Witch'. Then I start reading, hoping to find my bestfriend.

Wanda Maximoff

I am walking down the halls of the HYDRA base. Strucker wanted to see me. He said he has another mission for me. I get to his office and walk in. " I have a very important mission for you. We will wait a few days before you do it. To make sure you are ready," Strucker states. I nod, " What is the mission sir?" " This mission will be a but more complicated then the others. But you will beat him. And if you fail to accomplish the mission, Doctor Zola will make you feel a horrendous amount of pain. Do you understand," He tells me.

I nod and he stands up. " Your mission is to kill the boy they call Spiderman," Strucker orders. " Vyhubím ho, pane ( I will exterminate him sir)," I reply. " Good. Go train girl," He says. I walk away and prepare for the fight.