Chapter 5 (The Truth)

(Connie's POV)

"YOU DID WHAT!!!!!?" Dipper yelled. I looked at the ground guiltily. Mabel gasped "YOU MEAN HES BACK?!!!". "Yeah apparently " I sighed "Listen this is my first time in Gravity Falls so I had no idea what happened ok." I blurted out. I looked back up to see Dipper pacing back and forth mumbling something. Mabel just looked at me like I was a complete stranger. "I'm sorry." I said tears now forming. Mabel sighed and I felt as she hugged me. "It's ok Connie you didn't know." She said as she sat down on her bed next to me. Dipper looked as if he was literally about to have a mental breakdown. "Connie its time to go" I hear my mom call out. "Bye guys see you... and sorry again I hope you guys can forgive me." I said, whispering the I hope you can forgive me part.

(Back at Connie's moms childhood home)
I collapsed on my bed sobbing silently knowing that I most likely just doomed the world when I heard a new yet familiar voice. "What's the matter kid?" I immediately shot up to come face to... Uh eye with the very thing I had released. "How... why... what are you doing in my house?!" I said in a scared tone. "To talk to you kid." He said. "There's just something about you that I can't seem to understand." He continued. "What..." I began to say only for him to interrupt me. "You seem different from the other humans around here is all I'm saying." He said as he began to float around looking at everything in the room. Ok now I was beginning to get freaked out. "Can you please leave?" I asked politely and he immediately appeared in front of me again. "Sorry kid but I'm afraid I can't just yet." He started to say before I opened my mouth to call my parents but before I could get a single word out my mouth closed as a zipper sealed it shut. "As I was saying." He continued "I seem to be somewhat attached to you, meaning I cannot leave a certain distance away from you without being immediately pulled back some." He said as he looks at his hand with his eye. "Not to mention my powers are acting all wonky and I'm unable to do anything about it." He continued. "So that pretty much means your going to be stuck with me a while kid" He said with a chuckle as the zipper sealing my mouth shut disappeared. "Also nobody can know about this whole predicament, so don't you dare mention this conversation to Pinetree and Shooting Star." He said with a threatening tone. I nodded as I was still to scared to speak.