Chapter 13 (Trying To Understand Everything)

(Grunkle Stan's POV)
Its been a day since the whole situation with that evil dorito. I sat in my chair watching TV like I usually do, when that Connie girl came in. I wasn't crazy about her ever since I heard how she 'accidentally' freed Bill. I think she did it on purpose but that's just me. Dipper was surprisingly not cautious of her at all. My brother walks in the room "Stanley did I hear Connie come in?" He asked. "Yeah probably upstairs with Mabel or something." I said not really paying attention to my brother.

(Connie's POV)
I was hanging out with Mabel and her brother when Ford walks into the room. The three of us stopped talking and greeted him. "Connie." He says in a voice that says he's about to ask me more questions. "Can you answer a few questions for me real quick?" Yep there it was, I sighed and waved to my friends as I followed Ford out the door. "So how long have you known Bill?" He asks me as we enter a room that looks like a spare bedroom of sorts. I wasn't going to lie to my friends kind Uncle, so I told the truth. "Well I actually first met Bill in my dreams when I was 5." I noticed Ford was in thought. "So your the girl that Bill mentioned when I first met him." He finally said. I was shocked Bill actually mentioned me to him. "I'm afraid after that he forgot about you, and began his plans to take over our world." He told me with a bit if sadness in his voice. He asked a few more questions about Bill until he said I had answered everything. I walked back into Mabel and Dipper's room to hear snickering coming from Mabel.