Chapter 2 (Bill Cipher Returns)

You uncover your eyes to see a yellow pyramid shaped creature floating in front of you. You gasp as it suddenly opened its eye. "Well well well, back in Gravity Falls at last!" it says with excitement. Its pupil immediately locked onto you as you tried to sneak away. "Hey kid!" it yells. You immediately look at the floating dorito after it said that. "Are you the one who freed me?" it asks as it slowly floats towards you. "Y-yea" you hear your self squeak out and immediately cover your mouth surprised that you said that without even doing on purpose. "Well I guess I'll have to spare ya kid" it said in a way as if it was smiling. "Welp gotta go kid. Remember! Reality is an illusion , the universe is a hologram, buy gold, bye!" It says before disappearing. "That was weird." you whisper under your breath. You begin to head back to the car.

(Bill's POV)
*Appears then suddenly stops floating landing with a thud* "What the?!" I yelled. "What's going on with my powers?!" I said confused. 'Am I loosing my powers?!' I thought. "HOW DO I TAKE OVER THE WORLD WITHOUT MY ABILITIES!" I screamed and that seemed to have suddenly sparked something to work as I began to float again. 'How is this even possible' I thought.

(Connie's POV)
We were finally at the place we would be staying in during our visit. I opened the door that led to the room that I claimed as my temporary room,dropped my bags on the floor and then collapsed on the bed with a huge sigh of relief. "Finally I can take a nap" I whispered to myself. I change into my pajamas, then curl up in bed and quickly fall asleep.