3-Truth and Lies

Jungkook POV

I can't take it anymore, it's been a month that I've been holding myself so bad but not today.

Little by little I've shown him but he remains oblivious about it, i have noticed I make him nervous, I know he has caught me looking at him but he ignores it and doesn't question it.

In my house things have gone to hell, it's me who's been rowdy and pist off because I fucking want Jimin. I never thought I would throw away my marriage and not give a fuck but it's her fault she abandoned me!

I don't even want to have sex with her, I've evaded and ignored her like last night she was all over me I just pushed her off because I don't desire her, I desire Jimin.

Then the other day I don't know what happened but I saw Jimin crying and it made me feel he had a fight with his boyfriend or something but I wish they would.

I can't contain myself today I'm going to tell Jimin we going to a buisness dinner although it will be a lie, I'll bring in a little wine and maybe get him tipsy or something I don't know.

I don't want to take advantage of his body, I just want to get him talking, I don't want to do this that he won't remember but I just want a kiss, or to feel his body.

I know he's taken, i know i'm going to sin but I don't care i wouldn't mind having a secret affair with him if he's up to it but first I have to know where he stands and if he's willing.

I'm seriously fucking crazy! What has Park Jimin done to me, i can't get him out of my head! Let me call him into my office and tell him that we have a buisness dinner tonight although it's a lie.

"Jimin come here please if you not busy" I said through the phone.

"Yes Mr. Jeon" he said through the other line and opened the door of my ofäce, I saw his eyes were puffy like he was crying again!

"Jimin what's wrong! Are you ok?" I asked him getting up from my chair and going up to him.

"I'm ok Mr. Jeon just personal stuff, sorry for bringing my personal problems to work" he told me his voice trembling but I couldn't see him like that and I want to know.

"Jimin I don't know what's going on but you can tell me, more than your boss I'm your friend right?" I asked controlling myself that I just want to hug him.

He looked at me with these sorrowful eyes that hurt me deeply, i couldn't contain myself anymore, I pulled him to my embrace.

"What are you doing Mr.Jeon!" he exclaimed as I hugged him tighter.

"I'm trying to comfort you Jimin don't feel sad tell me what's happening" I asked him, his scent driving me even more crazy, his waist is even tinier than it looks.

He's hugging me! Please God let me control myself, that I've been yearning this for a month, this touch, this warmth it's even better than I imagined it!!

"Well my boyfriend has been acting strange and I think he's cheating on me but I have no proof, he's staying late at work so my mind is working and my heart breaking" he mumbled,

Me actually getting happy over this, I'm such a fucking sinner! Let me see how I put this in good words because I don't even want to let him go right now.

"Jimin you are a beautiful person and It's his loss if he hurts you and maybe there's someone out there who's willing to appreciate you" I said to him that person being me which i wish I could tell him but I can't right now, not yet.