30-🔞My True Love(Finale)🔞

Finale - published March 28, 2023

Jungkook POV

It's finally here the day I've wanted since I first saw Jimin, I somehow imagined him dressed in white the day I met him that he told me he was getting married.

Though it wasn't to me at the time I always imagined it and now here in this alter in front of the beach I'm going to claim my true love.

I see sometimes we love differently and all loves are not the same one more stronger than the other and this one the strongest love that I've ever felt.

In the small crowd in front of me are the only people who I care about and matter in my life my parents, my soon to be in laws and Namjoon with his boyfriend and some close friends

I was getting nervous my heart thumping out of the chest wanting to see Jimin already. I just want to claim his hand and make him my husband, start a new life and one that I'm sure I'll love to live in everyday.

It's impossible in my mind for my love to ever fade for this man like my previous marriage, that here will never happened and I'm glad everything worked out the way it did.

I took this man away from a toxic relationship that was hurting him and healed his heart at the same time taking out that burden that had me stuck in my abyss, now it's all but a happy wonderland.

I heard suddenly the music and my heart stopped there was Jimin standing like a prince in white. A sight that made me touch my chest as it was a feeling that made it almost burst.

He's so beautiful and about to become mine, my heart now will be sealed forever.

Jimin POV

I'm trying so hard not to cry but it's difficult this is too beautiful what Jungkook did for me, what he's shown me as some months ago it was supposed to be another man that was to be in that alter waiting for me.

Now I found who I was destined to be with and seeing him looking so handsome with that smile made my tears fall.

I know how much he loves me and how all the scars in my heart have been erased, after the pain we can heal and live again most importantly love again.

Jungkook is my true love the man I'm happy to have met that day out of pure coincidence is now about to take me as his husband.

As I walk I see my mother looking at me proudly and with a loving gaze she knows I told her how much I love Jungkook even if some people suffered over how our love came to be I wouldn't change it for anything.

I take Jungkook's extended hand and stood by him as we gazed at each other he cleaned my tears.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝓢𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽 𝓐𝓯𝓯𝓪𝓲𝓻 21+(𝓙𝓲𝓴𝓸𝓸𝓴) ℂ𝕆𝕄ℙ𝕃𝔼𝕋𝔼𝔻 🎉