11-🔞Not Letting Go🔞

Author POV

8am in the morning.......

As the sun rose up, Jungkook and Jimin hadn't slept still talking in each other's arms. They were waiting until it was the right time to call their partners to tell them they will be home late at night.

Although Jungkook was wishing this day never ended each minute passing by he was getting more addicted to Jimin's body and his kisses, especially his warmth in his arms.

"Baby fuck that let's call now I don't want to wait anymore" jungkook announced as he had jimin wrapped in his arms.

"If it was me I wouldn't even give a fuck about calling I'm just thinking about kidnapping you and taking you away so they can't find us" Jungkook teased making Jimin laugh and hit him playfully.

Although it's true Jimin thought to just get it over with, Jungkook doesnt even want to hear his wife's voice if they only knew the countless calls they already have on their phones.

"Fine Mr Jeon but you have to let go of me first" Jimin laughed as he was locked tight in Jungkook's arms.

"Ok in a minute because I don't want to" Jungkook said gazing down at the beautiful man he was embracing, the one who's making him feel too much already and he can't stop it, it has a will of his own.

Jimin gazed up passing his hands through Jungkook's face making him close his eyes and lean into the tender touch.

"You're special to me Jimin it was not supposed to get this far, I tried so bad to control myself for weeks but this i feel for you it got born inside me and now I can't stop it from growing" Jungkook said kissing Jimin's plump lips gently.

"I'm falling in love with you" Jungkook whispered softly on Jimin's lips looking intensely into his beautiful eyes.

Jimin didn't know how to react to this it's getting dangerous and deeper this secret affair they having and if it keeps on the way it's going it will be harder to hide.

He knows something is getting stirred Inside him too because of Jungkook especialy the way he's gazing at him right now. So much pain his heart is feeling for his fiancé's betrayal but it's getting healed in Mr Jeon's arms, he feels adored and loved with him.

Jimin knew if he felt this way maybe he is too, he's falling for his boss and forgetting everything he had planned with Taehyung.

It's a distant thought that's getting forgotten completely because of the handsome gorgeous man that's staring down at him confessing that he's falling in love with him and that he just might be too.

"Me too" was all Jimin said before puling Jungkook down to his lips both of them breathing hard as their tongues rubbed together in their mouths the feeling making their dicks already shift.

Jungkook passed his hands down Jimin's curves caressing them, a touch that's getting him aroused already. Jimin knew if this continues they won't stop and nobody will be calling anybody,

"Mr.Jeon wait the call" Jimin barely whispered holdingonto Jungkook's nape.

"Ah yes I completely forgot about it already actually I forget I have a wife when I have you in my arms" Jungkook said kissing Jimin's neck.

"Mr Jeon you driving me crazy" Jimin said grasping Jungkook's shoulders as he felt the wet tongue on his neck making his spine tingle.

"Aah! Mr Jeon!" Jimin moaned as Jungkook's mouth started sucking hungrily his nipples.