17-🔞Our Happy Days Starting🔞

Author POV

"Where are we going Mr.Jeon" Jimin asked curiously as they cruised the city.

"We going to a client's house, he needs to give me something important" Jungkook answered but he was lying. He's not going to no clients house he's going to surprise Jimin with an apartment he purchased for him.

So soon he can tell his boyfriend he's moving out and it's a place where they can see each other until they deal their personal issues, Although he put it in Jimin's name since he's still married with his wife and he doesn't want her to know or try to take it once the divorce starts.

Jungkook also was very annoyed that Taehyung kept calling him for relationship advice to conquer Jimin back.

He evaded the questions all the times and just even got more jealous of all the things probably Jimin got showered with when he got home although he said nothing about it.

"Jimin I booked our trip for next week so I suggest you start telling your annoying boyfriend you'll be gone for a week on a very important buisness trip" Jungkook smirked as he's not even telling his wife.

He'll tell her when he has the suitcase and is heading out the door he did it like it was a buisness trip with company money so she can't go hunting about any information of there whereabouts as they do share account information because well they thought they would last forever.

"Yeah I will and where are we going?" Jimin asked but Jungkook chuckled.

"It's a surprise Im not telling you, I just know you going to love it and Ill be making your body mine endlessly then that little stupid connection you have with your ex boyfriend will be gone and dead" Jungkook announced making him sigh in relief that he knows this just might work.

"My goal is to make you happy Jimin forget all your struggles when you are with me, we have bright beautiful days ahead of us and dark ones also but we'll battle them together" Jungkook added taking Jimin's hand kissing it.

Jimin knows his heart beats faster as the days go by for Jungkook and they don't know but they both falling in love with each other at the same time.

Neither know it but it's all blooming and soon all they will want to be is with each other. Jungkook wants to make sure when he leaves his house he can immediately move in with Jimin.

Jimin leaned onto Jungkook's shoulder as he drove to surprise him with the place they going to brand as their secret spot for now.

"I loved my hometown where I used to live in Busan but New York is beautiful" Jimin suddenly announced holding Jungkook's arm.

"You from Busan too Jimin! Me too!" Jungkook smiled he couldn't even believe that they were from the same place.

"Maybe we were supposed to meet over here after our failed relationships I guess you gotta suffer to be happy because right now I'm really happy Mr Jeon" Jimin smiled reaching over to kiss him on the cheek but he turned his head so it could land on his lips.

Jungkook drived looking with one eye while he held Jimin's jaw sucking his lips so he wouldn't let go.

"Mr.Jeon are you crazy you driving!" Jimin exclaimed when he pulled away but Jungkook just stared his eyes twinkling.

It was clear this man is very special to him Jungkook thought, because he felt so fuzzy inside like a warm rush invade his heart this sense of never-ending happiness invaded his mind.

He knows he hasn't felt like this in the longest it's even more special than what he went through with his wife.

He wanted to speak his mind out but they got to the place and Jimin was already impressed with the visuals, if he knew this is where he's going to live.