29-🔞A Wonderful Dream🔞

Author POV

It was here the weekend the day they were leaving, all had been packed and sent to Seoul to an apartment Jungkook rented in the meantime he unveils his surprise.

Jimin was standing in the familiar airport where he left Taehyung looking at the place he told him it was over, he sighed deeply as it's why he's leaving to forget all that and have a fresh start.

Jungkook came with the airplane tickets and admired his pretty boyfriend from afar thinking this is a good dream right now.

He doesn't even remember he was married he wished it never happened but to know he'll be the first husband of Jimin is an honor to be his one and only in his life is the most beautiful gift life has given him.

Jungkook embraced his boyfriend's curvy body from behind burying his nose in his neck.

"Are you ready baby to leave and never looked back at this place, erase what went down here and start new with me?"

Jimin turned his head answering with a juicy tender kiss to his loving boyfriend one that made him grin like crazy.

"I'm ready Jungkook, all I care is our life together"

Jungkook wanted that too, they intertwined each other's hands heading to the gates not looking back at nothing, their painful life in New York was over now South Korea will be where they will reside and do their life.

Like always Jungkook got first class and it was an 14 hour trip so he wanted the best and private accommodations to spend with his boyfriend. He was amazed and dumbfounded to the high class cubicle.

Jimin saw it was a private room with a bed, two arm recliner chairs, sofa, TV, private bathroom and small dinning area.

"This is amazing Jungkook!" Jimin stated ecstatic jumping onto his boyfriend's arms but he took him closing the door and throwing him on the bed.

He went to lock the door and smiled mischievously that his mind only had naughty thoughts.

"The trip is very long and I don't want to think about anything but having you in my arms loving you all the way" Jungkook smirked.

He stared as his handsome boyfriend as he slowly took off his suit but he had a surprise because somehow he knew something like this would happen.

So Jimin started taking off his clothes first staying in the sinful piece of black lingerie he had under his clothes. One that made Jungkook's dick get rock hard in his pants.

He traced it with his eyes the lace black knee high stocking the decorated his beautifully toned thighs that were connected with a black thong that made his perky butt looked worthy of devouring.

"Tell me Daddy do you like what you see?" Jimin asked seductively touching his legs as he spread them wide.

Jungkook was gawking at the sinful sight he ripped his pants off his hard dick sprung up his pelvis.

"Baby I'm going to savour, kiss and love this body long time, you not escaping me looking this fucking hot!" Jungkook growled diving in between Jimin's legs sucking on his inner thighs.

"I'm all yours for whatever my man wants" Jimin whispered softly as his toned stomach got kissed. Jungkook's mind was invaded by his hot boyfriend he passed his tongue on his smooth skin while rubbing his silky legs.

"Ah! Ngh!"

Jungkook raised his hips looking at the pretty ass which he wanted to lick especially shove his tongue inside it.