21-🔞Enter Your Heart🔞

Jungkook POV

I feel like my heart has been born again, like I'm high and I'm with my first love, even though I was ignorant then it didn't feel like this or not to mention when I met my soon to be ex-wife wasn't this special.

Jimin's body in my arms feels like I'm in some type of heaven, It was late in the afternoon and I was waiting outside laying down on the sofas.

I was waiting till they called me for something I arranged in the beach my goal was to enter Jimin's heart and do something I've been thinking about lately

I was waiting till they called me for something I arranged in the beach my goal was to enter Jimin's heart and do something I've been thinking about lately. Make it mine and make him forget that guy who broke his heart I'll mend it with what I plan to do with him tonight.

"Baby I love you in my arms! I could die happily right now"

He looked up at me with those beautiful hazel eyes making me fall into them like a spell.

"Jungkook I feel special, warm and protected when you hug me, i don't want to stop feeling it"

I sighed to those words this beautiful man doesn't know how much he means to me. As I hugged him my phone rang, I picked up;

"Hello?"

"Yes, it is? OK I'll be there in a hour" I told them and hanged up my surprise is ready.

"What was that Jungkook?" Jimin asked me, I smiled wide kissing his lips lightly sucking his bottom lip.

"It's a surprise! Let's take a shower come on! All I know is tonight I enter your heart because you are in mine already"

"Jungkook you have me nervous but I trust my boyfriend" he told me making he feel such joy that i can really call him my boyfriend now. I took him in my arms to the shower so we bathe tonight I'll make this man forget everything he went trough.

Author POV

Jungkook had a big surprise for Jimin one that will turn his world around and realize just how special Jungkook is and that he's a keeper.

Jungkook and Jimin bathed each other and controlled their desires, but stole kisses from time to time trying not to get too caught up. Mainly because Jungkook said he's going to claim his body in a magical place,he smiled and got curious it just gave him an edge to hurry up and finish getting dressed to see what all the secrecy is about.

Jimin dressed in nice black dressy shirt and black pants making Jungkook stay mezmorized to how beautiful he looked.

"Baby you so stunning!"

"Thanks Jungkook" Jimin giggled shyly but he was blushing because his boyfriend looked too hot for words.

"But I think my sexy Daddy is looking too handsome" Jimin declared observing how elegant he looked in that black suit caressing his chest.