4-🔞Unfaithful🔞

Author POV

"Mr Jeon you can't like me you are married and it's not right plus I have a fiance" Jimin replied but Jungkook frowned knowing who are they kidding.

"Jimin who are we lying to are you happy? Tell me you have proof of your boyfriend cheating? What was it and tell me if you happy?"

Jimin hesitated to answer but he already told him halfway might as well say the whole truth and be honest. He sighed deeply slumping to the chair looking up to Jungkook with sorrowful eyes because it hurts him.

Then to know now, that Jungkook likes him gives him all types of feels.

"No Mr Jeon I'm not happy yes my boyfriend is coming with marks in his body then acting oblivious about it"

"Then he knows I love him and I just thought he was my happy ending my perfect boyfriend but then he acts guilty that he knows what he's doing is wrong but he's a professor and you must imagine how he must have students throwing themselves on him, so I guess one or two got their wish as he accepted to it"

Jungkook knew this was his opportunity to make his move and talk about his problems in his house and to get to an understanding about each other that neither are happy right now.

"Jimin I've been married for years and recently I live with my wife but it's like we ghosts, she has abandoned me as her work is hectic so is mine but that flame, that spark is dead, do you understand me?"

Jimin looked down amazed that nothing is as it seems and what does this mean 2 hurt souls with chaotic problems in the house. Of course Jimin understands and he knows his boss is very likable, hot, sexy and gorgeous anyone could want him.

Yet he's here in front of him confessing what to do with such a statement Jimin thought.

"Mr Jeon this is wrong it's even worst from your side because your married you can't like me you can't!" Jimin exclaimed getting up frustrated to how to act to this because he just might fall to like him back.

Jungkook wasn't going to lose this moment to get what he's been dreaming about for a month. He pulled Jimin by his arms smashing his lips to him, sticking his tongue inside his mouth trying to ease his tension and to let him self go.

Jimin didn't want to be doing this because it was wrong but it felt so right, his heart is hurt it's what he felt and he thinks this just might ease the pain of what he's going through, pay betrayal with betrayal.

Jimin let himself be swept into this burning desire that was growing inside him as they kissed and slurped each other's tongues.

It's was the first time they tasted each other and Jimin was loving it more by the minute and he can say it did work, he did forget a little bit about the pain and deception his relationship with his boyfriend has become.

Jungkook was getting horny his dick was shifting and twitching like crazy in his pants, this was better than every dream and every fantasy he had with Jimin every night.

They pulled away for air saliva strings falling out of their mouths aroused faces and lustful eyes staring at each other.

"What are we doing Mr Jeon this is wrong but you making me want it" Jimin whispered thinking this is crazy, careless and super risky.

"Jimin i can't hold this any longer I want you, I've been wanting you for sometime and it's been painful, i didn't mean for it to get this far but I'm in this too deep and I can't control myself" Jungkook said diving his tongue back again inside Jimin's mouth.