24-🔞A Greater Love🔞

Author POV

Taehyung couldn't get over what he saw his mind going through all Jimin and Jungkook told him in the past.

He felt like a dumbass and at same time he didn't know Jimin had it in him to do what he did, then he did think about, that it was him first who did the betrayal.

His heart felt shattered then he remembered it's exactly what he made Jimin feel but instead of being mad with him he was angry at Jungkook.

After the spectacle he stayed there seeing until they were far away and went behind them he had to see it for his eyes how Jimin forgot him in two weeks because he did do that mistake but he still feels love.

He was just like any weak man who see's sexy slutty students who wanted a good grade he knew he should had put them bitches to work and not get them on their knees.

Now he's looking at the biggest deceiver of them all, his mind going even farther that who knows when this secret affair started and if Jungkook had set his eyes on Jimin right when he met him that day he got hired.

Well he's not wrong Jungkook did feel something immediately he saw the beautiful man, he starts to wonder if it's his fault for letting him get the job.

He saw they stopped to sit down and he immediately ran to a gift shop to not be seen, it was like another world he was living. When your eyes see what you never thought was happening it can be quitenof an impact.

Meanwhile Jimin was with Jungkook looking at his face,

"Are you ok?" Jimin asked looking at his broken lip taking out a tissue to clean the blood but he just smiled pulling him to his lap.

"Yeah I am because I got you and he don't, I guess our secret affair it's out in the open don't know what might happened but I don't give a fuck what matters most to me I have it in my arms" Jungkook smiled laying his head on Jimin's shoulder while he cleaned his lip.

He giggled hugging Jungkook but in his heart Taehyung's presence stirred a heartache because he didn't want him to find out like that.

It made Jimin think that he was in Taehyung's mind and remembered when he was coming back this day and this hour he cursed himself for being weak.

Though that weakness he hid it because the clingy man holding onto him he really does love him but once he starts thinking none of them are innocent.

Maybe the only one was Jungkook's soon to be ex-wife that Lisa didn't cheat she just abandoned her husband but she didn't betray him. The image hit Taehyung like shards piercing his heart he didn't even know if he could move to the pain he was feeling to the sight.

When you do something that you know the damage is irreversible you ponder on what could you have done better to not make something you built for years crumble.

How to accept something that can't be undone and how he wishes to bash Jungkook's face that's in the neck of the man he still loves.

He would love to rip his arms off the beautiful body he used hold tight at night and see that pretty smile he used to love seeing not for him anymore. Taehyung just wanted to know where Jimin was living and for that to happen he had to follow him, he had many unanswered questions.

The ring shinning in Jimin's finger he didn't know it was a promise ring, he just had a train of running thoughts of how did he get over him in two weeks. A hurtful reality he has to live with and just drown in it there's nothing else to do.