Antarctic Mishap

(Intro theme)
_______
One of the last places a dinosaur would be is the South Pole. The temperature was too cold for them, and food for both carnivores and herbivores was next to impossible to find. Alone, no dinosaur would last more than a few hours. But this time things would be different.

It all started with a colony of penguins that were taking care of their eggs. For the most part, it was a relatively simple procedure. But there were was an exception. A skua attack not long ago saw the end of a few eggs, and separation of others from their parents. During the reclaiming of eggs, one of the penguins accidentally picked up the wrong kind of egg. Not a different type of penguin egg, not one that belonged to another parent in the colony, but instead a capsule that was buried in the snow. Not knowing what was really in the egg, the penguin continued on standing on it, covering it with its body while it watched for any signs of hatching.

The penguin continued walking until it felt something poking its legs. Looking down at its feet, it saw that the capsule had opened due to all the shaking. Yet, instead of a baby penguin, it saw nothing. Confused how nothing was there, the penguin failed to notice two cards in the snow. That is, until a blue glow emerged from underneath it. The other penguins looked at the glow while the one penguin rose high into the air.

When they glow faded, there stood a light brown sauropod with darker brown markings on its legs, around the tail, on the head down the neck, on the nose, and a large one on the back. The nostrils had moved to the placement of 'in front of the eyes, but not quite snout'. But that wasn't the surprising thing about this dinosaur. That honor would go to its tail, which was a club tail like an ankylosaur with two small spikes. This dinosaur was a Shunosaurus.

The first thing the Shunosaurus felt was the freezing cold temperature

The first thing the Shunosaurus felt was the freezing cold temperature. When the Shunosaurus raised her head to get a better look at her surroundings, the penguin slid off the Shunosaur's back like it was a slide. The flightless bird crashed into a pile of snow that had another capsule in it. The capsule rolled out before it was stopped by the Shunosaur's foot. The collision with the foot caused it to open up and two cards to come out. Once the cards were picked up by the wind, the started to glow, causing the Shunosaurus to back up and give the new dinosaur room.

This time the dinosaur was a small theropod, colored with stripes of red, white, and black, small spikes along its back, one tiny red one on its forehead, and somewhat of a large nose. Like Ace, it also had laughably tiny arms with four fingers. This dinosaur was a Majungasaurus.

 This dinosaur was a Majungasaurus