𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕕𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕝 𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕦𝕤- 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕝𝕦𝕕𝕖

Hiya! This is more of a filler chapter to flesh out some things that may be present in the story, haha.

Not entirely sure if I like this one but I want to get a chapter out.

Note: there is use of zalgo text here, not all of it is meant to be 100% readable. Unfortunately wattpad hates me and won't allow spacing to make it stop block other text. If there is text blocked by it I'll go through and comment what it says. Enjoy!

▪︎~☆--《♡》--☆~▪︎

You weren't much of a fan of testing with SCPs, but honestly you'd rather be in a cell with some cryptid than here now.

Currently you were being interview by a scientist about how things went with SCP-049, despite the fact they had clearly recorded everything.

"Attention, D-8602."

You sighed and sat up in your chair, facing the older man.

Suprisingly he was rather old. You thought in these kinds if stories no one made it past thirty, but this guy was probably in his late sixties.

Wait, you probably shouldn't think of this as a story. Even if it was at one point fictional, it most certainly isn't anymore.

ᶠᵒᶜᵘˢ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ⁱⁿᵗᵉʳᵛⁱᵉʷ ˢⁱˡˡʸ. ᵈᵒᵉˢ ⁱᵗ ʳᵉᵃˡˡʸ ᵐᵃᵗᵗᵉʳ ⁱᶠ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵃ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ ˢⁱⁿᶜᵉ ⁱ̵̠͖͇̜̰̩̹͉͕̙̩͉̪̞̫̱͎̟̟̫̖̲̠̟̗͍̳̗͓͍̮͇̮̗͖̭̳̥̰̗̼̫̘̳͑͒̂̑͌̆̃͐͑̄̇̄̌̑̆̓̽̄͑̋̃̒̃́͗͗͐͒̀̓̕̕͜͜͝͝ͅͅͅⁱ̵̡̡̺͍̣͍͓̻̜̬̘̜̲̮͓̤̟̬̖̲͉̮̭̘͍̫̻̯̺̪̲̱̥̣͎͎̍͂̽̈̃̾̉̍̐͊̑̅͗̈́̀̐͆͑̌̄̀̉̍̀̊͂̄̀̚͜͝͠ͅⁱ̸̧̺͍̦̦̘̱̠̘͍̒̉̋̿̑͗̏̆̈́̈͒̏̍̈́͐̾̑̓̓̀̆̈́͒͆̀͊͑̂̋̽̇̀͋̚͜͝͠ⁱ̵͖̈́̈́̓͆̌̀̾̎̆̀̒̍̓͆͑̀̈́͋̋̃͛̿̎̊̈́̔̋͠͝ⁱ̴̢̧̛͈̩̙̦̩͚͇̤͖̤̮͕͖͉͇̫͉̞̻̥̻̮̠͓̰̻̤̪͖̳̣̰̪̗͈̥͔̱̞̟͇͉͔̩͇̃̏̃͊̄͌̊̈́͆̑̃̍͑̽̈̀͊̈́͑̉͌̄̎̈̔̄͐̒̊̈̕͘̕͘͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅⁱ̵͖̻͙͇͓̘̼͎̳̝͍͇̮͚̮̪̪̩͉̦̤̠̺̦̞̯̲̗̜̺̠̝͖̰̬̠͊̌́̈́͒͂ͅⁱ̶̡̢̡̢̡̲̦̰̳͉͚͕̹̹̮̣̟͇̻̱̣̜̱̠͇̱͚̟͖̲̟̻̪͖̻̲̯̖̭̮̞͊̉͗͐̉̑̆̄͗̅̍̃̕ⁱ̷̡̤͖̜̥̟̺̰̮̦̙̦̰̭͈̹̝͕͗͋̎̀͊̒͊̅̈́͂̅̎̒̽͑̈̚̕ⁱ̷̨͓͉͓̖͆͋̈͑̇͂́̽̂̌̑͊̉̅̎̆̏̃̈́̀̊͆̈̔͒͛̏̉͒͑̿̇͒̿̓̎̂̕͝͝͠ⁱ̵̧̡̨̛̛̘̫̥̣̻̝̩̩̗̩̬̫̖͎̫̤͓̱̣͉̜̦͕͔̭͉̜͈̱̮͓͒̿̊̎̐̂͜ͅͅͅⁱ̵̧̹̻͔̱̪̫̩͆͆̑̉̀̐͛̈́̃̃̾̈́̐̉̓̓̉͆̇͛͆́̉̉̾̄͆̈́̉̊̓̏̓̒͆̀̓̈̾̽̀̊̽̑̓̈́̚̕̕͠͝͝͝͠ͅⁱ̴̨̢̨̻̱̱̮͖̞̰̗̠͕̖͖̜̪̻̳̦̟̣̦̼̹̻͍̘̗̩̗̩̥̠̳̜͕̣̹̭̬͔͈̥̠̝̻̜̥̊̈́̈́̉̒̇̈́͂̊̈́̄̊̚̚͜͜͜ͅͅⁱ̵̢̢̧̯̙͈̟͍̲̘̲͉̮͈̝̠̟̞̺̬̱̯̞͔͉͚̮̻̥̼̺͚̼͇̳͕͉͇̲̩̰͕͉̬̦̣̮̌̔͜ͅ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ⁿᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵃ ᶜʰᵃʳᵃᶜᵗᵉʳ ⁱⁿ ⁱᵗ?

The man's tired blue eyes bore into you for a moment before glancing down at the paper. "We're going to start with some basic questions about you to assure you are being truthful and to assess how aware you are; as SCP-714 can be known to cause mental stunting."

You drum you fingers in the table in boredom and anxiety, while SCP-049 was scary at least you knew what made it him and how he worked from his document. This guy- presumably named Dr. Hayes based on his name tag had a slight accent. It was hard to place, presumably warped by his time abroad.

Well, you assumed he was from abroad. Something you noticed is most people here had a very... American traits, names and accents all weren't too common. Perhaps the site you were in was in North America? Canada or the United States, most likely. Maybe Mexico?