𝔼𝕩𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤

A/N: I feel bad writing about popular SCPs but I simp so hard for bird man. Also I'm worried if I put less popular SCPs people won't know them.

I wanna say that 049 will prolly be one of the most major characters, and that I do have a headcanons for the skrunkly that I'll prolly list since people tend to care about that.

IMPORTANT 049 HEADCANONS

-049 will never be specified as to whether  the "mask" is a mask or his face. Some people like faceless characters and I'd like to leave it vague. The clothes ARE separate however, for later reasons.

-I do have a headcanon on the pestilence. It's something I kinda came up with while writing, so idk if anyone has done this. Not all of this headcanon is mentioned in this chapter.

-049 will have he/him pronouns, but maybe be referred to as 'it' by foundation employees

-049 is brothers with 049-J, as funny (and scarring) I found that article there will be no 049 mpreg in this fic. Also 035 and 049 know each other and are friends.

Anyways TW for blood and gore!! There are some graphic descriptions ahead

▪︎~☆--《♡》--☆~▪︎

You chose not to show Paul the keycard.

While you felt bad and fully intended on escaping with Paul, you didn't trust him to keep quiet. The man had a tendency to be loud.

Additionally, you felt he would tell Ophelia immediately. Although he seemed dense and didn't notice her flirting, he seemed still liked her.

Speaking of Ophelia, she had been nothing but a bitch to you. She continuously stole your lunch, so you often ate while walking to the table or sat with Paul between you. This seemed to make her madder, with her now much more obviously ramming into you to knock your tray over.

Great.

Fortunately this was much more obvious, and Paul forced Ophelia to give her lunch up as a result of knocking yours over.

Needless to say Ophelia stopped completely taking or destroying your lunch, so you began to eat normally. Your new eating habits made you feel less exhausted and more energized.

Though this universe seemed to like giving you a big fat middlefinger. You were instead given another point of exhaustion, testing. Although the food situation was much better now, testing became worse.

You had the misfortune of testing more frequently after the first few. Something you immediately  noticed though was that Dr. Hayes was in charge of a large amount of tests. You also commonly tested with the same group of D-Classes. Unless they died.

Then you would see a new face.

From what you gathered, Dr. Hayes was a scientist in charge of the breach. Seemingly a replacement for Dr. Maynard — the man responsible for the events of containment breach.

Hayes, using a designated group of D-Class experimented with SCPs involved in the breach. You presumed he was interrogating SCPs, testing things that happened in the breach, etc.

You weren't sure if this was normal though, because at the start of every test the date was stated. If you recalled the dates correctly you had been here a little over a month. Usually D-Class would be terminated or amnestied every month, but no such thing seemed to happen.