𝕘𝕝𝕚𝕞𝕡𝕤𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕖𝕤𝕔𝕒𝕡𝕖.𝕥𝕩𝕥

A/N: a little worried this one is hard to read without context but it makes sense in context... sobs I love making things complicated
▪︎~☆--《♡》--☆~▪︎

After the interview I finally was able to go back to my cell. It was almost a punch in the face when I realized I had just missed lunch, but I could get over it.

Just means I wouldn't see Ophelia today...

Hopefully anyways. When I entered the cell I saw Paul sitting on the bed scratching something on the bottom of the top bunk.

"What'cha doing?" Paul jumps and grabs my shoulders, shaking me.

"Where the hell have you been? Oh my God, I thought you got killed on your first test!" Paul stumbles back and sits on his bed. "So glad you're okay."

I smile and pat his shoulder, sitting next to him on the bed. "Sorry if I worried you. I was in the medical ward for a bit, but I'm fine!"

"MEDICAL WARD?!" Paul's eyes widen as he fans himself with his hands "Oh my God I'm gonna have a heart attack."

"Paul calm down, the test I was doing had something that made me tired and I ended up sleeping a bit. No injuries, I swear." Paul gives a sad smile. He turns around and keeps scratching the bottom slab holding up the top bunk.

A map?

Paul seems to sense my curiosity and motions for me to lean in while looking around. I lean in and he begins to whisper. "I've been keeping track of where they take me. I started from the cell and have slowly been mapping."

"What about the other floors?" Paul's eyed widen, and he glances at the makeshift map. "There's other floors?"

I blink. "Yeah, I went down in an elevator so I assume so." Well to be fair I wasn't lying about the elevator, but I already sorta knew from the game.

Paul groans and flops down on the bed, but since we're both sitting here he falls off. Sounds... painful. "You good?" Paul gives a thumbs up.

For how ditzy he seemed just now, the map is actually really good. A large portion is already mapped out and it's not hard to follow. "Could I add some to the map?"

Paul lifts his head from the ground and looks at me, "Yeah, why couldn't you?" I shrug and look at the... Oh my God it's a spork. Paul was carving into concrete with a fucking spork. A plastic spork.

I grimace and pick up the fork and add to the map with what I know, and barely any marks are made. This... this is going to take forever.

================
《♡》 𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕊𝕜𝕚𝕡 《♡》
================