𝐈𝐈 :: nightmares.

" WHAT HAPPENES WHEN
YOU 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 A 𝖭𝖨𝖦𝖧𝖳𝖬𝖠𝖱𝖤? "
𝐧𝐨𝐭 proofread.

💣. | MATT
matt 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒋𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒔 to help get your mind off things.

- "knock knock?"

- matt tends to tell really bad and often cheesy jokes to help distract you from anything going on up there.

- he never fails to make you smile and rest your head on his shoulder.

- matt isnt the biggest fan of snuggling in bed ( he gets suuper hot ), but he'll make an exception if you have a nightmare.

- in 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗹𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻: matt uses humor to distract you from any previous events that could have stressed you out!

🎸. | CHRIS
chris 𝒉𝒖𝒈𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 in comfort.

- we have already established that chris adores physical touch

- if you wake up from a nightmare, chances are, he's already holding you close.

- if he's alseep, you dont wake him and just cuddle back into him and go back to sleep.

- if he is awake, he lazily squeezes you, kisses your head, and mumbles some variant of "it's gonna be okay, babe."

- in 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗹𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻: cuddles! cuddles! cuddles!

( x male!reader )
️. | NICK
nick 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒖𝒑 and chills with you.

- after nightmares, you dont really have a want for sleep

- nick can recognize that and stay up with you, distracting you and helping you drift to sleep after everythings all cooled down.

- scrolling through pinterest, surfing netflix shows, taking photo mantages, fashion shows, literally everything under the sun

- these little post-nightmare hangout nights always make for entertaining photo dumps on the triplets' instagram account.

- in 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗹𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻: nick does anything he can think of to make you just as happy, if not happier, than you were prior to the nightmare!