𝐈𝐕 : sleep thru ur alarms.

𝗦𝗟𝗘𝗘𝗣 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗨 𝖴𝖱 𝖠𝖫𝖠𝖱𝖬𝖲.
# - 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 sturniolo
# - 𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐞 intended

༄ 𝐇e held her frame tenderly, kissing her head to ease the tension.

she squirmed, melting into his touch but physically refusing to admit it. her body moved closer, and chris hugged her a little more firmly.

she hummed in satisfied tiredness, his fingers running through her hair. she yawned into his chest.

the illuminating bluelight of chris's phone flicked to a halt as he turned it off and stretched his arm eastward, setting it on his nightstand. he shifted, laying on his back, and Y/N almost silently exhaled in disapproval.

chris smiled ever so slightly. he placed his arm over her shoulder, inviting her to lay on his chest ( a custom she quite liked to abuse on his/her birthday ). she took up his offer in less than an instant, shimmying herself into the perfect postition upon her lover.

chris kissed her forehead and rested his cheek on the same area after the fact. he lifted her shirt ever so gently, and his thumbs rubbed tiny shapes on her bare back. she kissed his neck sweetly. chris squeezed her in response.

"tired, sweet girl?" he asked, although the answer was quite obvious. he placed the fabric of her shirt back over her back and moved one of his hands to the cusp of her hip.

Y/N nodded and clutched his sweater in her balled fist, absentmindedly pulling it closer to her. chris audibly chuckled at her antics.

"i love you." chris stated, expecting no response.

he got exactly that; loud, billowing silence.

he lay there for a few moments, feeling slightly more alone than before. the absence of her voice made him ache for interaction in the slightest.

it was nothing more than her gentle snores that helped him drift into the peaceful abyss of sleep.

" WHATS A BROKEN ARM
WHEN YOU CANT STOP
CHOOSING TO SLEEP
THROUGH YOUR ALARMS,
WHEN  YOU'RE LOSING
YOUR HEAD. "

- 𝙻𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙰𝙻𝙸𝚄𝚂 ;
𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐔 𝐔𝐑 𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐒.