𝐈𝐈 : like you do.

𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝖸𝖮𝖴 𝗗𝗢.
# - 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭 sturniolo
# - 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 to enemies / angst
# - 𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐞 intended

༄ 𝐌att was kissing a girl that was not her.

he was kissing a girl that he could have sworn meant nothing about an hour ago, but that's before he took the shots.

Y/N wasn't crying. she wasn't yelling at him. she was staring. blankly staring at the love of her life, kissing another woman with just as much passion as he used to kiss her with.

tears would prick in her eyes during the night, and she knew it, but she would not allow them to fall.

she would not waste her time, her life, over something such as a lover that was not meant to be.

as she felt chris's sympathetic hand on her shoulder and an agitated alahna at her side, guiding her out of the party, those feelings were more than affirmed.

Y/N waited in the back of the van as her friends went and got nick.

alahna started the car as chris called matt an uber.

as they drove, all was silent. but Y/N's head was not.

her thoughts were loud and violent. she wanted matt to be hurt, badly. but she also wanted to pull him into her arms and kiss it better.

she knew the thread bonding their relationship together was coming loose, almost like a button. she knew it was unraveling swiftly and she could not do anything about it until the button was sewn upon a different piece of clothing.

she leaned her head on chris's shoulder. he rubbed her knee kindly.

"im sorry." chris whispered. Y/N said nothing, and broke the promises she made to herself.

a singular tear rolled from her eye, to her cheek, to chris's slightly fancy hoodless sweater. he pecked her head comfortingly.

"everything's gonna be alright, okay?" he said confidently. Y/N sniffled.

"i've got you, sweet girl." he said.

he wrapped his arms around her, and she sobbed, yet she felt loved.

because she missed him. she really did. but maybe some people are worth replacing.

" THEY DONT LOVE ME
LIKE YOU DO. "

- 𝙹𝙾𝙹𝙸;
𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎.