𝐈 : bad fruit.

𝗕𝗔𝗗 𝖥𝖱𝖴𝖨𝖳.
# - 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 sturniolo.
# - 𝐡𝐞 fell first & harder.
# - 𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐞 intended.

༄ 𝐂hris and Y/N had always gotten along.
some said they did so a little too well. he was her source of motivation, of energy. she made him fear no longer.

his touch made her heart shoot off small fireworks that crackled and exploded beautifully in the sky as if it was all choreographed, and when she was in his arms she swore she always moved her head to the perfect position;

her ear laid upon his chest, the quickening symphony of his heart echoing and bouncing off the sides of her brain.

chris hated to admit it, but wiping off her tears when she was upset always managed to bring him a form of comfort. he hated it, hated it so much, hated that he enjoyed her sadness. but that wasn't the case and he knew it.

the fact was, he didnt mind the mascara stains on his t-shirts, as long as they were hers, and as long as he got to plant kisses on her forehead as her breathing evened and contentment embodied her senses.

he didnt mind her going through his photos for a good laugh. but he did mind when nate did it.

he no longer feared. he was now warming up to the idea of commitment, the idea of loving. because if he didnt, he would be stuck in an absolute crisis;

as of now, his lips were upon hers, his hands cupping her face and her tense muscles melting into him.

he didnt want to pull away. neither did she. but, alas, he did, as he always does.

"shit," Y/N spoke. "shit, chris."

chris nodded, his ears growing hot and his hands never leaving her face.

"i know, it was sudden," he said, his voice but a whisper. "but i meant every word of it."

Y/N cocked an eyebrow. "every word?"

chris nodded. "here, ill repeat myself,"

Y/N laughed as their lips touched again, and she and chris both felt those fireworks, heard those symphonies - and felt complete.

" IM JUST A LITTLE VOLCANO
IN THE NIGHTTIME, I CAN
SEE THE WORLD BURN UNDER
MY FINGERTIPS. "

- 𝙹𝙴𝙰𝙽 𝙳𝙰𝚆𝚂𝙾𝙽, 𝙴𝙰𝚁𝙻 𝚂𝚆𝙴𝙰𝚃𝚂𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃:
𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐅𝐑𝐔𝐈𝐓.