𝐕𝐈 :: making up.

" HOW DID YOU
𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝖴𝖯 WITH
EACH OTHER? "
𝐧𝐨𝐭 proofread.

💣. | MATT
it took 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌 to make up.

- after the video came out, the same people that would send you hate before rushed to your side all sympathetically and matt was NOT having it.

- he replied to / disliked a bunch of comments because he was so mad at his audience for ruining something so dear to him.

- you noticed how he was standing up for you in the comments and decided to comment yourself;

- "ill always love you."

- matt called you the next morning when he saw the comment.

- you two mutually decided that breaking up is by far not the best way to solve this

- in 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗹𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻: the same thing that tore you apart brought you back together!

🎸. | CHRIS
it took you 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔 to make up.

- chris was deciding whether or not to post on his instagram that you had broken up. he had the post ready, he typed an entire paragraph, almost directly quoting himself and restating what he had told you.

- he deleted it and instead texted you;

- "i fucked up real bad"

- you left him on read, and he wasnt even mad. he did, however, spam you until you responded.

- "Y/N."
"Y/N.
"Y/NNN"
"PLS"

- you caved.

- "what"

- "let me take you out to dinner"

- you rolled up to his house at 6pm without further warning in pajama pants and his t-shirt. he took you to texas roadhouse and paid for the meal without even asking you if you wanna split the bill.

- in 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗹𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻: chris is good at realizing his mistakes sometimes!

( x male!reader )
️❤️. | NICK
it took you 𝒔𝒊𝒙 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔 to make up.

- you and matt had always gotten along. he noticed you hadnt been coming over recently, so he texted you and asked why you had stopped coming over.

- you told him the story, and matt let you in on nicks little issue with opening up and being vulnerable with people.

- you rushed over immideately to talk with nick.

- after about ten minutes of asking him what was wrong, he cracked.

- he told you eeeveryythingg, and you forgave him very quickly.

- in 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗹𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻: nick may be bad at vulnerability, but he is good at piecing things back together when given the right help!