𝐈𝐕 :: breakups.

" WHY DO YOU TWO
𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞 𝖴𝖯? "
𝐧𝐨𝐭 proofread.

💣. | MATT
𝒚𝒐𝒖 broke up with him.

- the internet did not take your relationship with matt well.

- you endured hundreds of hate comments under every video of theirs you were in, and people were dming you horrible things.

- you ended up dumping your heart out to matt whilst crying, explaining to him that you simply cannot be with him anymore.

- "i cannot do this anymore. im sorry."

- matt made a video on his personal channel, completely unedited, titled "congratulations. you won"

- yall can guess what its about.

- in 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗹𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻: you broke up with matt because of hateful fans!

🎸. | CHRIS
𝒄𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔 broke up with you.

- chris is not fond of relationships, we all know this.

- being with you made him feel pressured to stay at a constant state of perfection. the moment he messed up, even slightly, he was very hard on himself.

- the consequences, good and bad, of committing to your relationship intimidated him, so he ended things very politely over facetime.

- he dropped off all of the clothes he never let you steal and a box of donuts at your apartment the next morning.

- in 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗹𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻: irrational fears got the best of him!

( x male!reader )
❤️. | NICK
𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒌 broke up with you.

- nick was not at all in a good headspace and has never been too comfortable with opening up, especially when it comes to people he dearly cares about. he is afraid of them seeing him differently.

- instead of pulling you into his chaos, he left.

- he told you in person and made up a fake reason as to why he was leaving, too;

- "i just feel like we're better off as close friends, you know?"

- you were beyond heartbroken, but you respected his decision and waited for him nontheless.

- in 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗹𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻: nick is afraid of opening up and losing you, so he attempts at solving the problem himself (poorly)!