𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒚

~ 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ~

"𝑆𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑠𝑛𝑢𝑓𝑓 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡"

...🌑...

Selene Hasting lived all her life in Mystic Falls with her mother. She grew up learning the secret the town tried to hide—all the stories were true. It didn't come as a shock to Selene. She was, after all, a Hasting witch.

A Hasting witch, like many other witches, are servants of nature, but the Hastings witches are the first witches, their line dating back to before time. With that, the Hasting witches are the only ones that can be chosen as the true queen or king of the witches every thousand years.

But despite being a witch, Selene had to keep it a secret from her friends, as witches couldn't reveal themselves to humans or risk putting them in danger. However, that all changed when the Salvatore brothers returned to Mystic Falls, bringing a cloud of doom.

Damon Salvatore, the bad-boy brother that Selene should keep her distance from, but it seems like every time she does. Something pops up that brings the two together, no matter like unforeseen forces pulling them together. Damon Salvatore is not the person Selene thought would be in her corner, but she will soon find herself trusting him with her life. She knows that Damon has a hidden agenda but can't figure out why he is helping her stay alive.

But something lurks in the shadows coming for Selene, and teaming up with Damon might be her only chance to make it out alive.

Soon Selene will have to put her training to the test to save her friends from the new vampires roaming Mystic Falls and the vampires hellbent on revenge on the founding families.

It doesn't help that Selene will have to deal with Bonnie, her best friend and newbie witch, who is learning how to use and control her powers, and the council is getting increasingly suspicious of vampire activity in town. From dances to the founder ball, Selene will be put to the test, not knowing if she will make it out alive.

When Founder's Day approaches, Selene will be put to the ultimate test.

Can she save her friends from the vampires in the tomb? Or will Selene lose everyone during the longest night of her life?

𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

"𝑊𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑏𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑠 𝑏𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟"

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃: 𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟑𝐫𝐝, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑

𝐄𝐍𝐃: 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟒𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒

...🌑...

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Damon Salvatore or anyone from TVDU or the series. I only own Selene and other original characters I created in this story. This will follow Vampire Diaries season 1 loosely. I will follow the original plot of both seasons but go about it in my way as if Selene and my original characters were in the show.