14

Evelyn
"Distance, inches in between us, I want you to give in" Leo sways beside me on the bed. I'm sat watching the window, so far not much has happened. A few owls have flown by and the womping willow hasn't stopped attacking everything that passes it. "I want you to give in" he sings with his eyes closed, "oooh-ah" he falls off the bed and all I do is just watch him. "Thanks for looking out for me sis" he gets up from the floor and jumps into bed again.

He isn't much of the problem. He's staying over, we're having a sleepover. Morpheus has already checked up two times already. Leo got told to stop singing sexy romance songs about an hour ago. Yet, now he just finally stopped because he fell off my bed. He grumps beside me and watches out the same window. "There's this thing, called a tv. We should get one Eve" he says and I roll my eyes.

"Or we could find ways around having fun without any technology" i look at him. He doesn't respond, he just uses his wand to cast a tv in front of my bed. "Easy, oo let's watch Toy Story" he claps his hands beside me. Half an hour later and we're currently watching Toy Story, even though we are both 16 years old. "You got a frienemy" he says, clicking his finger, "you got a frienemy" he says again.

"What are you doing?" I ask him and he stops and just drops his shoulders. "I'm singing the song" he tells me and I giggle. "What" he asks and I sigh toward him, "your singing it wrong Leo" i tell him. "It's you've got a friend in me" i say and he shrugs his shoulders. "My way is better" he says before shoving popcorn in his mouth and watching the tv again. Morpheus comes back a third time to check on us and she doesn't stay long. Just long enough. When she leaves again Leo goes back to singing, I have to nudge him off the bed again to get him to stop.

"Your a big meany, you know that right. Now I'm impressed" he says and I smile down at him. "Are you coming back up" i ask him and he face plants the floor. "Nope" he pauses, "I'm good" he grabs a blanket and just stays on the floor and falls asleep. "Wiredo" i whisper before turning the tv and light off and going to sleep myself.

——

"Your an even more bigger asshole, you ... you, asshole" Leo yells at Dylan for almost sending him flying into the wall this morning. Dylan just walks past like nothing happened. "He nudged me over, stupid rat boy" he grumps. "Rat boy" I question his choice of words, yet he's Leo so... "Yeah rat boy" he says again. "He's big and hairy and hunky and" ... "are you sure your not in love" i ask him and he flips me off. "No I'm not in love, well ... I'm in love with myself" he says and I roll my eyes, "but I'm not in love with him."

"In love?" Draco appears over my shoulder and Leo shakes his head. "No" he yells, as Artemis walks behind him. "Riddle is a big mean man" ... "he only nudged you" i say, "and he shall suffer" he demands and the boys both blink and watch each other. "Suffer what, what are you going to do" i ask him and he puts his hand to his chin and thinks. "I'll die his hair, by pitting bleach in his shampoo" he says. "He'd be lucky enough to even have hair" Draco says, "that works too" he says.

Morpheus walks past us with the girls and Leo immediately clings to her, of course, he is definitely attached to her. She's his favourite person. I'm okay with that. "You never guess what I'm going to do to Riddles hair" her rambles on... Dylan Riddle look out and sleep with one eye open and maybe don't use your shampoo for awhile. That's all I'm saying.

——

Leo
So here I am, standing outside of his bedroom. He hasn't even shampooed yet. Disgusting man. Oh, wait he's up. Never mind what I said a second ago about this man being disgusting. He's heading toward the bathroom, now it's my turn to shine and for his hair to either fall off or turn bleached. I'm happy with either way. When I thought of the idea I immediately made the potion and added it into his shampoo bottle before he even got here. Now this is where the fun begins, because I can hear the shower running.