25

Leo
"I have moved in" I finally slump onto the sofa and smile. "Say that again" Dylan chuckles beside me scrolling through the channels on the tv. Stopping at a Disney movie. "Can i watch Frozen with you" ... "Pretty please" I finish. "Your like a kid" ... "I am a kid" I say. "No. I mean like a big baby" he raises his eyebrow. "Cool thanks." He rolls his eyes and drops the remote beside his leg on the sofa. "Ps. Don't tell Evelyn that I've moved in." "Don't worry, she's moved in too. She put her stuff in this morning." "Seriously" I grump. "Here's me actually thinking that this could be a quiet place for the both of us" he turns to Mo who giggles by the kitchen counter. "I come with the twins, you have us or you none of us" she says.

----

"Hang tight" ... "I'm hanging" Dylan remains put on the sofa before I take my palm and smack it on his forehead. "Why?" He questions me. "Spider" I smile. "Great" he wipes his forehead with his wrist and sighs. "So are you too together now" I ask him and he raises yet another eyebrow at me. "What?" "Yes, we're back together. I would of thought that you would put two and two together since we are living together." "Cool."

Morpheus
Sat beside the toilet all morning wasn't how I planned it. And me of all people would immediately think the worst in this situation. There is no way we could of managed this, there can't be. I don't even know how you go about getting tested in this wizarding world. Is it like how I know how to do it in the muggle world. And before you wonder, I have only been told stories of how you test for pregnancy in the muggle world.

"Are you gonna be sick again" Dylan stands in the doorway. Worried. "We should go and get some tests, just in case cause you never know." "But where would we find them here" ... "I thought you used to protection charm." "In the heat of the moment Mo, I'm sorry but I didn't think anything of it. But we can to the pharmacy in London and get one." "Okay fine, but you better stay well hidden. I don't want us followed." "I'll make that exception for you." He smiles.

----

Once in the car driving though London, I sit and just watch the man beside me. Eyes on the road. "How do you know how do all this?" "It's just common sense, whenever I'm not in the wizarding world I'm just living a normal wizarding-less carefree life." I smile. "That's cool" ... "Yeah and it also helps with blending in. You'd be surprised. Most don't think that a wizard would even use muggle things, like vehicles." "So did you get your license when you was 17" I ask and he nods. "How do you transport your car to hogwarts." "Easy, it's just like if I were transport you with me." "Altough, when I do fancy apparating it is always easy, effortless and well fun. But I do enjoy the ride, that and I have no where else to keep my car when I'm at hogwarts."

Once at the pharmacy we head in and straight to the pregnancy tests, taking two sets, paying and then leaving. When we're back in the cottage, beside the lake. I take all four of them, the tests come in pairs. And they all exactly the same thing...

"Im pregnant."