15

Morpheus
It's a spring breeze by the lake today. I'm currently laying on the grass beside the lake beside Dylan who finally sits up and watches the lake. I cover my eyes from the sun with my warm. "What are you thinking about" i ask him and he shrugs his shoulders. "You" is all he says. "Your just saying that" ... "no" he turns and lays on top of me. Resting on me, but he holds his own weight. "Your all I think about" he smiles.

"That's sweet" i brush his hair by his ear and trail my fingers down his arm. "I wonder what would ever happen if they found out" ... "found out what" I question him, "found out everything." "You, me. Us." He draws random things on my chest with his first finger. "Well, they would probably kill me. Kill you, then re-alive me to live without you." "Could you, could you live without me. I mean you have done so for so long." "I mean yeah, but after getting together that seems so far away. I wouldn't want to go back to that life without you. What about you, could you ever love without me." He shakes his head. "Trust me sweetheart. The world would die first."

I smile and he rests his hand over the side of my face and kisses me. We kiss passionately. His lips are so soft against my own. We are in perfect rhythm, it feels too good. All I want is for him to constantly kiss me. "Mhm" he says between kisses. "We should properly head back now" he pauses and I pout. "Don't be mad at me baby, but would can't have a search party." I nod my head and he stands up and helps me up. We hold hands while walking through the Hogwarts hallways until we hear Leo and Eve in the corner. Then I drop Dylan's hand and he does the Darcy flinch with the loss of contact. I walk over to the twins, who argue over something I haven't found what yet.

"Easy" i push in-front of Evelyn, "what happened" i ask her from in front and she rests her head on my shoulder. "Why is Dylan watching" Leo cuts her of before she speaks and Evelyn looks over and gives him a look. Dylan rolls his eyes and tries not to crack a smile. He fails, as a smile comes across his face. "What's he smiling about" Leo says. "Leo, what did you do" i cross my arms. "Oh, nothing. The Gryffindor hurt my sister and now I'm going to bitch slap him." "We are not bitch slapping anyone" i say but Leo ignores me and walks past. I turn around and walk behind him, Evelyn not far behind me. "You can't even get in" i tell him.

"Fortuna Major" Dylan's speaks from the corner. "Thanks" Leo says and storms the hallway. "Seriously" i whisper shout and he shrugs. "What" ... "this could be fun." "We're not having fun Riddle" Evelyn says behind me. "Dylan" he says and she closes her mouth shut. "Now leo, let's play nice" he says but leo has already said the password. "This can't be good" Evelyn stands beside me. We all walk in and leo immediately punches a young blonde boy in the face. "That's for cheating on my sister" he yells. He punches his face again, the poor boy falls to the floor. "That's for everything else."

I just shake my head stood in the middle of Dylan and Evelyn. Evelyn covers his mouth in shock. Dylan just raises his eyebrow up at Leo. He then takes Leo by the arm and drags him back. "Enough" he says as Leo finally gives in an calms down. "Well well well" chase says as he walks down the stairs, Dylan's eyes immediately glow red before he turns away. I blink away from him and look to chase, unsure of what just happened. "Can someone explain what is going on here, perhaps... you. Riddle." "Nope" he says and turns away, but he gets turned back around by chase.

"I won't ask again" he says. "And I won't be talked to like a piece of shit" Dylan tilts his head and Chase immediately backs off. What is going on. Chase looks terrified, that's the fucking first. "Come on" i tell the twins and walk behind them as we all leave, Dylan gives them all another look before turning away and leaving. All that just Leo to lunch some kid in the face, twice, and Dylan to have a staring contest with chase and win.