Two (Lemon)

The next morning Y/n wakes up alone. She looks around thinking he spent the night, but she should've known better. She checks her phone, no texts from him and it's only half charged. At school, he doesn't even look at her. Grimmjow walks right by her like he wasn't just scrambling her guts the night before. It's a little annoying to her because his attention is the only attention she desires, she doesn't mind today though. She's got another man standing right in front of her, pinning her up against the lockers with his arm above her head.

Grimm catches an attitude and a half, Ichigo's way too close to her and he's got her smiling? Grimmjow isn't standing for that. Y/n's giggling every few minutes while looking up at Ichigo, biting her lip when she isn't laughing. Grimmjow walks up to the both of them and they didn't even notice he was there. Grimm opens his locker and slams it closed, making them both jump. Ichigo looks at Grimmjow and then back at Y/n, Grimm stands in front of them both, with his hands in his pockets sizing Ichigo up. Ichigo sighs and closes his eyes panning his head downward. He lifts his head back up to meet his eyes with hers. "Catch you later?" and Y/n nodded. Grimmjow watches him walk away, and looks back at Y/n.

"He'll catch you later huh?" He narrows his eyes at her. "The fuck does that mean?"

"It's none of your business Grimm." Y/n grabs a book from her locker and swings her hair as she turns to walk to her class.

"We have the same class you know, why are you walking away from me like you don't know me." He catches up to her distance.

"Because I don't know you. I walked away because since I got here that's the treatment I've gotten, now mind your business."

"You are my business."

"I am not, you haven't made me your business yet." Y/n clutches her book tighter, any tighter and she may break a finger.

"Don't play with me." He adds.

She rolls her eyes and continues to the class. When she gets to the class, she walks up some stairs and finds a seat before the professor starts his lecture. Grimmjow sat a few rows under her looking so uninterested in what is going on. Her phone does a slight buzz in her pocket.

Y/n put the phone back down after his last message

Y/n put the phone back down after his last message. Grimmjow, stood up and collected his things in front of him and left. She picked up her phone to see where he went.