Thirteen (Lime)

The night went on and soon it was 4 am. Some people were passed out on the ground, laying in various places in the house. The house was a mess, with drinks and cups everywhere including the roof. Pieces of random clothing everywhere, mainly shirts, bras, and occasional panties. Did we mention that there were drinks, cups, and snacks everywhere?

The girls were both drunk as hell, not super pissy drunk but definitely on the brink of memory loss if they didn't stop. Mikey sat in a lawn chair next to Grimmjow, he tried to make conversation with Grimm after the girls were dancing with each other but Grimm looked at him with one eyebrow raised and then turned the other way. Mikey felt so awkward but you can't say he didn't try.

"Hiii drunkieee!" Angelica hugs Y/n after coming back from the bathroom.

"Drunkk? whooz durunk? N-not me. I'm juz a litto tipzee." Y/n replies.

"It's tipsy. And I think it's time we go, we've been here for hours." Grimmjow says.

"Awwwww c'mon, don't not be sush a stick in the mudddd."

"No, you c'mon. That's enough drinks, it's time to go." Grimmjow stands up and takes Y/n's drink from her hand and pours it out. Y/n starts to pout.

"Aye man, you can't take a drink from a girl bro. You gotta let her do what she want." Mikey stands up.

Grimmjow turns around and points at Mikey, "You, shut up." And then back to Y/n and Angelica. "You two, lets go. Now."

"Can I bringggg himmmmm? Pleasseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? Can he come wif-us?" Angelica pleads.

Grimmjow already making for the exit tosses his hand up in a 'let's go' motion giving Angelica her answer. She squeals as she grabs Mikey's hand dragging him along, Y/n holds her hand and they walk back to the car.

"Ayo man sick car! This shit is nice as hell." Mikey says.

"I know and you two better not puke in it."

Grimmjow opens the door for the girls and moves the seat, Y/n tries to get in the back with Angelica. "Wait, wait, wait, woah. Where are you goin?" He grabs her hand as she's about to duck into the car. "Naw you get your ass in that seat up there with me."

When everybody's in, Y/n gets sleepy leaning her head on the door. Her neck was exposed, it looked delicious from his angle not to mention he wanted to ravish her. Here he was once again in a shitty predicament, now with an additional person in the back seat, he was thinking of planets and the names of constellations so he doesn't get a boner on the ride home. Her legs were pinched together at the knees, her skin glowed and she still looked sexy as hell in that dress. At every red light, his head turned towards Y/n to stare at another piece of her. At the next light, he looked again, and she turned her head to look at him. Angelica and Mikey were having their own conversation in the back with soft tired voices, but when Y/n turned her head she locked eyes with him. She was drunk, her eyes were half-lidded and she was biting her lip.

"I see you looking at me through the window, you want me Grimmy?" She runs her index finger over his hand that's on the gear shift.

In Grimmjow's head, he's split. He doesn't want her touching him, but at the same time, he does. He gives her a smirk in response to her question. Y/n leans on the middle console placing her hand under her chin and holding herself up as she stared back at him. The light turned green, Grimmjow didn't move, he was too focused on Y/n. "The light's green." She points to get him to pay attention. Grimmjow turns his head back to the road and drives. She tilted her head from side to side staring back at him the way he did her, he started getting turned on. Especially when she put her hand on his thigh, he started tapping his left foot to keep him distracted. "That's really good brain power you have to tap your foot, drive and pay attention to the road," Y/n said smiling. Grimmjow started to look a little uncomfortable in his pants, and when she glanced in the back seat, Angelica had her head in Mikey's lap facing him and Mikey had his head tilted back as if he were sleeping. Y/n thought about it for a little while and let her intrusive thoughts get the best of her.