Three

The next day, Y/n attends the party with Rangiku and Angelica. The place is amazing, like who would host a party at their house and invites the whole North and West wing?

The house:

"I wish you would've told me what you were wearing before we came, I feel overdressed

"I wish you would've told me what you were wearing before we came, I feel overdressed." Angelica pouted.

"What are you talking about? There's a pool in the back, you're wearing just what you should be!" Rangiku reassured. 

"Yeah shut up Jelly, you're good." Y/n chimes in.

"Says you! Look at what you're wearing!" Angelica pouts.

Y/n's outfit:

"Omg please, you're fine

"Omg please, you're fine." Y/n shook it off. 

Angelica's outfit:

"Yo this place is amazing

"Yo this place is amazing... who's house is this?" Angelica looked around.

"I think it's Uryu's." Rangiku chimed.

"Uryu? Like Uryu Uryu?" Y/n's eyes widened.

"Yes."

"Mmm I smell dinero! (Money)" Angelica joked.

Y/n continued to look around in wonderment as her friends dipped off with some boys, she made her way to the bar to get a margarita. As she sat down at the hightop bar, she couldn't help but notice Grimmjow with his arms crossed in the corner watching everybody go by. She turned around sipping and staring at him, he didn't even glance at her but knew she was there. In fact, he went to that party only because she was going and he didn't want eyes on his prize. Ichigo showed up and sat by her. He's been at the party for a few hours now but was with Orihime.