Ten

The next morning, Y/n is up at her alarm right at 7:30. She showers and gets dressed for her class, she's got two, one right after the other. One of them is including Grimmjow but he won't go because it's too early. She does have one class with Ichigo today, and she's a little nervous considering what happened between them and she doesn't want to tell Grimmjow because then he'll chaperone her all damn day. She's just going to play today out, hopefully, no bullshit happens today. Y/n dresses cutely like usual. With a flannel and some leggings, she's comfy for whatever comes her way today.

When she comes out of the bathroom, Grimmjow is still sleeping, breathing lightly nestled into a pillow

When she comes out of the bathroom, Grimmjow is still sleeping, breathing lightly nestled into a pillow. She leans over him with her hair dancing across his face, she kisses his forehead and his cheek and he groans with a slight stretch. She smiles and then leaves.

During her first class, she was bored. She's checking her phone every five minutes trying to see if she's got a text message from Grimmjow, she's on Instagram and TikTok, absolutely bored out of her mind. And miraculously, her professor is dismissing the class. On the way to the next class, she's clutching her book hoping she doesn't see Ichigo at all. Renji waves at her on the way to class, so he must not have told him what happened. When she got to the class, Ichigo was already there sitting next to Renji chatting it up. Renji turned and said hi again, Y/n smiled clutching her book nervously, and waved back. Ichigo didn't turn at all. She sat two rows behind them and class ended up beginning around 10:45 am. Grimmjow was awake and already on his morning shenanigans.

Grimmjow continues with his shit, the phone vibrates lightly on the table and she giggles and smiles every so often

Grimmjow continues with his shit, the phone vibrates lightly on the table and she giggles and smiles every so often. Ichigo turns around to look at her, but she didn't notice. He looks at her and furrows his eyebrows, then relaxes his face looking down and turning back around. His phone dings, and when he reads it, he starts talking to Renji. Renji does not look up for whatever Ichigo is telling him but he agrees because that's his friend, Renji looks at Y/n and turns around again shaking his head. There was a gap between Grimmjow's texting for a little bit, forcing Y/n to pay attention to her studies till she got another text message. "Gonna go help somebody do something rq, I'll come back to your place when I'm done." Y/n replied and put the phone down.

Grimmjow got a text from Rangiku, she asked him to come over and help her with her shower. The water wasn't going down and out of all people she could've asked, she asked him. Little did he know, she asked Ichigo, Renji, Shuhei, and Kaien. She asked so many people before Grimmjow agreed to do it. Nobody else would help. Grimm threw on a hoodie and some sweats and headed to her dorm to help her. This was when Ichigo stood up and left class, Y/n watched him leave. He didn't even look in her direction. To be honest, Y/n felt kinda bad, she also felt like he was really mad at her and the dream she had the other day scared her to even think about being alone with him.