Seven (Lemon)

The next morning, Y/n woke up engulfed in Grimmjow.

Grimmjow was buried in her neck, smothering her almost and guarding her

Grimmjow was buried in her neck, smothering her almost and guarding her. His breath was calm, he slept so angelic and was anything but. Y/n awoke first staring straight toward the ceiling. When she turned her head to the right, her chin met the bridge of his nose. Her hand was already on his arm, and she rubbed it lightly. The other hand in his hair, his beautiful blue hair slid between her index and thumb, it was so soft and silky. She gripped his neck and his arm tightly and closed her eyes. She felt Grimmjow smile against her neck and Y/n's eyes open.

"Grimmy?"

"Hm?"

"How long have you been up?"

"Eh about 5 minutes why?"

"Cause, I wanna know if you've made up your mind."

"I don't know yet."

Y/n pushed Grimmjow's arm off from her chest, and tried to get free from his grasp.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going home."

"Are you pouting cause I haven't decided yet? How childish can you be?" Grimmjow sat up watching Y/n scoot to the end of the bed. She grabs her discarded clothing putting them back on and walks to the door. Grimmjow sighs and scratches his head, he gets up and grabs sweatpants from his dresser, and walks to the door.

"Where are you goin?" She questions.

I'm gonna walk you to your car."

"For what?"

"Y/n, I don't want anybody staring at your ass."

"But according to you, I'm not yours. I'm not your property, baby mama or anything."

"Don't play with me Y/n."

"I'm not. I'm just stating a fact and you're being selfish." Y/n opened Grimmjow's door after swiping her keys from the counter.

"How am I being selfish?" 

"You're guarding me like I'm yours but I'm not. You're purposely keeping people away so that nobody else can talk to me but you. That's selfishness."

Grimmjow followed Y/n out closing the door behind him, he thought about what she had just said. He realizes he is being selfish but that's just him, he can't help it, he just doesn't want anybody to have what he has. Y/n clicks her key fob and the car beeps unlocking the door. Immediately when she steps outside, all the other students in the courtyard are checking her out. Grimmjow's annoyed as fuck, it prompts him to grab her hand as it swayed backward while she walked, spinning and yanking her back to his body. He's still holding her hand, her chest on his stomach while she looks up at him with stars in her eyes. Their eyes lock for a couple of seconds, and Y/n breaks it by smiling and looking away at the ground. Grimmjow brings that chin back up and plants a kiss on her soft lips. When she stepped away, she almost tripped on her own footing and she grabbed at her car door which was locked. Forgetting that if you take too long to enter the vehicle, it'll re-lock. She unlocked and opened the door, Grimm stood behind her as she entered her car. He looked back at the people in the courtyard as she got comfortable in the seat. Y/n noticed he was looking at the other students, and when he started giving dirty looks they looked away. When he turned to look at her, she had her arms crossed.