One (Lemon)

"Fuckk-Haa" Y/n whimpers.

"Shh..." Grimmjow says sarcastically. "I thought you got a noise complaint yesterday?"

"I... I D-Did but mmmmh--" 

Y/n's eyes shut, tears threatening to glue her eyelashes together as a warm strong surge of pleasure flows through her body. Her hips are quivering and involuntarily moving to help him hit all her favorite spots. Grimmjow bottoms her out, grinding slightly against her overly sensitive clit. She knew he did that shit on purpose. Y/n is shaking, trying to keep quiet, trying her best not to generate another noise complaint from the students in the neighboring dorms. She's trying, but Grimmjow isn't making this any easier. He's pulling out but just slowly, the squelching echoes across the bedroom walls, Grimm crouches down putting her legs over his broad shoulders. Y/n picks herself up onto her elbows to watch him, but before she knows it, her eyes are rolling back and she's exhaling his name as she melted from her elbows back onto the bed. Grimmjow's tongue is plunging in yet dappling over her clit, gliding, and flicking at her clit, creating more pleasure at her core. He pecks butterfly kisses up to Y/n's lips and makes her taste herself. When their lips meet, she takes the opportunity to moan a little louder into his mouth as he muffles her. While he melts her soul with his hypnotizing kisses, he pushes his dick back inside.

"You're getting louder..." He says against her gasping mouth. "Somebody's gonna hear you."

Grimmjow is enjoying the torture he's putting her through, she's trying her hardest not to cry out for the neighbors to hear. "I wanna make you scream..." He takes his warm tongue and licks against her collarbone up to her ear. Y/n slaps a hand over her mouth, fearful she might not be able to help herself. His cock sliding and pounding on Y/n's gspot drove her up the wall, she couldn't keep still and wriggled everywhere like a worm. Panting, gasping, sighing, and squeaking in between his vigorous pumping. Thank god she replaced the old bed frame that squeaked and complained, the last time Grimmjow fucked her, a few of the wooden boards holding the mattress up broke. Y/n's head is spinning and her heart is racing a mile a minute, he always hits all her favorite spots. Has her submitting every time, nobody else can break her down like this.

"Fuck..." Grimmjow whispers.

Y/n's hands are trembling, her legs are locked onto his thighs and her toes are curled so hard they're numb. Grimm's hair is draped over his face, lightly dancing over hers with every pump tickling her nose. She watched their bodies graze against one another, getting a glance at his glistening rod every now and then. He fucks harder into her, giving her slow hard strokes. Her free hand joined with the other one to muffle her mouth as if it would deafen the moans. Y/n's tear-pierced eyes shoot up to him only to find he's already looking at her. Grimmjow has an insatiable appetite for her, he can have her all day and that still not be enough. He speeds his pace up, her body involuntarily shakes and she starts whining. Moans can still be heard outside of her covered mouth, she's not doing a very good job at suppressing the noise but she's trying. Her hips lift up slightly above the bed with her legs using him as leverage, her pussy is gripping him and her belly is hot. Grimm slows down once again sensing her release was near, her eyes shut painfully, breaking the contact as she whines more. He laughs and kisses her neck.

"You wanna cum don't you?" He smirks.

Y/n nervously nods and opens her eyes to find he hasn't looked away from her. Grimm slides in slower, her hips levitating again pulling him into new depths. Y/n's eyes widen and she bites her lip to bury the moan that almost escaped.

"If you wanna cum, you gotta get loud for me kitten."

Y/n shakes her head no, closing her eyes in the process. He bottomed her pussy out, his entire cock head nearly pressed up against her cervix. Her body wanted more, she had no more room to host him, but it wanted more.

Grimmjow bent down to Y/n's ear. "Don't blame me when you get another complaint." He whispers. Y/n's brow raises in confusion, then they drop as he pulls out. He flips her over, she thinks it's a good idea thinking the mattress will muffle her moans. She thought. After flipping her over he strokes her soft supple cheeks slapping and squeezing them causing her to hiss. Grimm grabs one cheek spreading and looking at her abused pussy, he licks his lips before lining himself up. He's breathing into her ear, giving it a lick and a nibble every so often. His breathing and groaning is turning her on even more. Y/n's moaning into the bed, trying not to get louder than she already was. "Scream for me kitten, tell em my name." Grimmjow slams back into her, skin slapping echoing throughout the room along with her yelps. Her pussy leaks to the bed, squirting as he slides in and seeping as he slides out, her body convulses while she pants and has her hands rolled up in the sheets. He grabs onto the back of her neck as her back arches into his pumps. He pulls out completely, and she toots her ass up wiggling for him to come back.

"Grimmy!" She cries out, dismayed. "Put it back."

Grimmjow drives back in with a groan, and Y/n is yelling into her bed. He looks down at his glistening cock, covered in her slick. She feels his dick twitching, she felt him nearing his end as his pace grew inconsistent. Y/n's body started convulsing heavily, shaking as her eyes flutter. She didn't even notice how loud she got when she came on his dick, his name flowing from Y/n's lips loud as ever like an announcement meant to be heard by many ears. "Fuck Y/n, don't say my name like that." Her pussy grasped him, milking him from within, he couldn't hold out anymore. Her gasps and moans were making him crazy and listening to his name slide out of her throat like that almost caused him to burst. Grimm's eyes were half-lidded and full of desire, his brows furrowed at the pleasure. He shook another orgasm from her as she was coming down from her last high, Y/n gripped the sheets as she screamed and cursed into them. He pushed his hips until he just couldn't anymore, immediately flooding her cunt, pumping her nice and full.

Y/n completely passes out, Grimm collapses next to her staring as she sleeps. He's able to put a towel under her and cover her up and gets dressed. He leaves her to go back to his dorm, as much as he wants to stay, he'll be stubborn and won't reveal his feelings to Y/n. Not yet at least. He pecks her forehead after rolling her to your side and tucking her feet so they don't get cold and leaves locking the door behind him.